First Thoughts

Poppy:

"Whoa. Trollex has a sister. They don't look much alike but they definitely act a lot alike. I can't wait to be friends with her."

Branch:

"I would never believe Poppy has a sister. They act nothing alike. She acts a lot more like me."

Cooper:

"Wow. A country troll is visiting Vibe City. She seems so nice. I love hearing her music. I wonder if she likes Pop."

Prince D:

"A Rock troll who acts more like a Funk troll? Wow. Never thought I'd see that. I bet she and Barb don't always get along. But she seems kinda nice. Have to say hello sometime."

Delta Dawn:

"I like this one. She seems so free spirited. Her music might sound different from mine but it still has that same soul in it. I wonder if she would ever sing with me."

Trollex:

"Wow. This Classical troll is definitely different than I was expecting. She certainly is nice though. And she's really interested in my beats."

Hickory:

"Well this little troll is definitely something different. She seems so free spirited. Surprised she likes my music. Not many like yodeling. I wonder what else she likes about me?"

Barb:

"Ugh. I hate how preppy the Pop trolls can be. But I guess this girl isn't so bad. She likes my kind of music too. She's actually kinda cute."