He walks into to his kitchen that has dark wooden floors and black cabinets with bright lights all over. He sets down my box on his kitchen island and pulls out a stool, "Make yourself at home, Valentine." He gestures to the stool and I walk with my eyes darting from every corner of the room in a trance.

I step on the small bar on the stool that lifts me up into the seat, as my feet dangle from the height. I absentmindedly swing my feet. Arlo walks over to his fridge and takes out a wine bottle, one that looks freshly bought as it contains the cork still intact.

"Wine?" He offers, taking out glasses out from his cabinet and places them in front of me. I nod my head and he smiles at me before popping the cork out the bottle. The sound of the pop fills the silence in the room and he pours me my drink. The color of the dark purple wine fills the glass and the aroma fills my nostrils and lungs.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Arlo says as he pours himself a drink, not taking his eyes off mine. He plays with his silver lip ring with his tongue, looking at me with curiosity.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you." I snap out of my daze and bring the wine glass to my lips, staining the rim with my dark red lipstick. He cracks a grin and my cheeks heat with fluster.

"There's more. Can't wait to see the look on your face when you see what you've just gotten yourself into." He winks before rounding the kitchen Island and reaching a hand out to me. "Lets talk in the living room."

I take his hand as he helps me down from the tall stool, and leads me through his gorgeous apartment. We walk down the small steps into his living room. The living room has a comfortable-homey vibe. It has a fireplace and above it theres a flatscreen television, with Led-lights behind it and big windows showcasing the view into the city.

"So what exactly is this job Arlo?" I ask sitting on the black leather couch, and he takes a seat across from me. I take another sip of the wine, preparing myself to listen to what he has to say. My stomach flutters with nerves as im shifting in my seat impatiently.

"I told you this job needed a lot of confidence and a strong mentality, because its a lot to take on. It's something you probably haven't thought of before, but I think you'd suit it perfectly. I meant what I said about not seeing people who look like you everyday." He repeats what he said the first time we met back in the greenhouse, and my eyes narrow at him with anticipation.

"How do you feel about signing into my company and working for me--" He starts off but as soon as I hear the words 'My company' I cough on the wine I was about to swallow. I shoot my hand out to stop him mid-sentence.

"Your company?" I repeat after I clear the burning sensation in my throat. My eyes are wide with surprise although I shouldn't be shocked, we're sitting in his damn penthouse. He's a man who i've noticed only wears designer and carries himself amazingly well.

"Yes, my company," Arlo takes another drink and I can see the smirk on his lips behind the rim of the glass. His face is full of amusement as he's taking pleasure in my constant shock.

"Valentine, I'd like you to become a model for my company." Arlo finally drops the bombshell on me and I set my glass down on the glass coffee-table in front of me in caution to not drop it on his clean floors from shock. I press my fingers to my temples and rub them as I shut my eyes, as if i'm trying to wake myself out of a trance, like if my mind if playing games on me.

This is it, i've officially gone mad. I let out a chuckle of disbelief,  this has god to be a joke. I mean--A model? A model in Arlo's company.