💫7💫H€ Í$ ẞÍ₱ÓLÁR💫

Start from the beginning

"No" Ugh! He and his short replies. "Why"? I asked irritated.

"You didn't came" He replied looking straight in my eyes. I just gave him dumbfounded expression. I think he has gone mad if not he will surely make me one.

"I ordered food for you only" He just averted his eyes back to his phone. Damn his phone! I really wanted to break his phone with my bare hands.

I waited for exactly 5 minutes and after that stood up in anger but as I did the pain shot up in my foot. I clenched the table closing my eyes to endure the pain.

I was not wearing heels as I have extra pair of sandal here. I Calmed myself taking a deep breath and opened my eyes. I didn't looked towards him as I was well aware of his gaze at me.

I picked the prayer mat as I was in Wuzu and started offering the 'Asar' prayer ignoring his pierced gaze on my back. After making a dua i looked at the lunch still untouched. I sighed deeply.

I slowly picked the lunch packets from the table, heated it in the oven and placed it Infront of him.

As there were two packets of biryani I picked one of them and sat on the other Sofa Infront of him.

He finally picked his packet and started eating it in no time. If he was that hungry then why didn't he ate the food?

"Any question"? I asked in between refering to the files I gave him earlier.

"Did something happened in 2020 fashion show"? I am impressed just by looking at the mere record of 2020 he got to know something happened.

Remembering the event of that year, My expression turned ugly. That year i came to Pakistan for 1 week only and attented the fashion show with Taya Jaan.

"Someone stoled our designs, he was one of our employee. He sold the designs to our rival company but everything was sorted out in the end" He just nodded his head in response.

After we were done with our food, I threw the empty packets in the bin. I turned towards him. I feel like he wanted to say something but was hesitating.

"What now"? I asked folding my arms. In response he picked the glass of water and medicines making his way towards me.

I took a step back in a reflex. He stood a step away from me. "Have it" Did he just ordered me?

"No Need" I replied turned to leave from the other side just to stop by his arm on the wall beside me.

"What? You can't force me" Irritation was evident in my tone. He bended to my eye level looking straight in my soul. He was just an inch away that i can feel his breath fanning on my face. In matter of seconds i felt my heartbeat quickened.

"Sure I can" I swear i saw a very small smirk on his face but as it came it was gone. Back to his expressionless face.

We both stood there looking at eachother in pure silence. Silence surely speaks louder!

At last i sighed taking the glass and medicines from his hand. He finally took a step back. Why he always have a way to make me do things?

"My work is almost done. Taya Jaan has already left for home. So, let's go then" He just nodded.

I picked the remaining files from my drawer, my hand bag, switching off the lights we made our way out.

Without a single word he took the files from my hand as we stepped in the corridor. I didn't said anything as they were really heavy.

"You going"? Ahmed asked.

"Yes! Allah Hafiz!" I replied stepping in the elevator. I decided not to go hospital today as my foot is paining. After the silent ride in the elevator made our way to the private garage. I took out my car keys from my bag, but the next second they were snatched by someone. By someone you got it? Right?

I turned to him with my expressionless face "What is your problem"? He didn't answered me back, he caught my wrist in his hand and started going towards his car.

At this my calmness went off. I struggled to get my hand free from his grip. But he just tightened his hold on my hand. What the hell?

"Be good or else i will tell dad about your sprain" Came his deep husky voice. Did he just threatened me? He surely did because after that I quitely sat in his car.

The thing i definitely understood today was 'HE IS BIPOLAR'