Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made

Start from the beginning

His father smiled, watching how happy his son was despite his quirk not appearing after two years, he loved seeing his son so happy, he felt like nathing could break the boy apart and he wanted to keep it that way cause he couldn't imagine how hurt his son would be. He picked Y/N up, putting the small child on his shoulder as they continued to walk home.

F/N: yes you will son and me and your mother will support all the way there! And I'll bet you'll make a great hero in the future!

Y/N: hehe thanks dad, you and mom are so amazing, I hope nathing bad happends to you guys (Y/N said, the two laughed abit as his father walked him home)

Ofcource this boy use to be happy...causr every hero and villain has an origin...now your wondering how such a sweet and innocent boy like him even have the ability to became a villain...well...he maybe a nickel .. it takes is one bad day...just one.

A few days past, Y/N did discover his quirk and it was a special one for sure. Due to his mother having a simple dragon transformation quirk, similiar to ryukyu and his father having a electrokinetic quirk, combined it gave Y/N the quirk of an extinced lightning dragon...a very rare lightning dragon to be exact.

In the viking ages when people didn't had quirks, there was several species of dragons that were around the world. Big dragons, small dragons, fire dragons, water dragons and even an alpha that ruled them all. Various species had there own names and ofcource the this specific lightning dragon was one of those various species.

This dragon is a strike class dragon that's covered in metallic spines that has the ability to absorb lightning and shoot it out. This dragon was one of the rarest and most powerful types of dragons back in the Viking world...and Y/N sure hit the jackpot with that quirk.

Although it was great that he got an amazing quirk after a rare extinced dragon, it wasn't so great later at night in thesame day when...he lost two important things in his life...

Bang bang!

Loud gunshots are heard inside Y/N's house, inside was the little boy himself, standing there in fear and shock as he watched his parents infront of him took a bullet in each of there chests, falling on the floor as Y/N shook in fear at the cloaked figure infront of him that held a gun. The boy took afew steps back, breathing heavily as he was afraid at what this person might do to him next, but somehow...survived?

The cloaked person mouth was exposed, showing Y/N that this strange figure was grinning at what this person had done. Y/N thought he was next, but for some strange reason this cloaked figure left, jumping threw the nearby living room window, leaving the boy alone in the room with his two dead parents.

He felt something he never felt before in his life...pain...in his heart. He was so happy in his life, having so many great friends in school and had a great life at home with amazing parents where it felt like nathing could make him upset, but now he sure felt something and it wasn't pleasent.

Y/N: m-mom...d-dad...(Y/N stared at his parents bodies, watching the blood start to leak out of there bodies and spread around the floor)

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes, he fell on his knees as his eyes were glued to his parents bodies. His eyesight became blurry from the wetness of his eyes as he soon blinked, causing tears to leak down his cheeks. He fell again, onto his hands as he began to sob, tearing now fell on the floor as the Y/N let out a scream in agony.

Y/N: ah...ah...AHHHHHHHHH!!! (He let out a loud scream, tears continued to run down his face as he now lost two precious things in his life)

Now your wondering if this was enough to turn him into villain...well the answer is no...cause there's more then that...sure watching his parents die was enough to strip him from his happy personality, but it wasn't exactly enough to break out villain in him...he just...needed more pushes. And that ofcource is what he got.