KONOHAMARU PART - 2

Start from the beginning

Tsunade flinched at this. She knew how villagers treated Naruto that's why she wanted to tell everyone that he saved them today.

Konohamaru was in the crowd watching the announcement.

He decided to search for Naruto.

"I can't believe he stayed Sane after so much" said Kazekage.

Hiruzen nodded.

"Did you ever thought about revenge" asked Kankuro to Naruto.

Naruto sighed and nodded.

Everyone tensed after hearing this.

"I used to think about showing them my worth by any means. Sometimes I thought about beating them. Sometimes even about leaving the village. But when I met kurama and my dad in my mindscape, my whole perspective changed. He told me that it was his job as Kage to protect the village at any cost.
Then I thought as a son of Kage it's my job too to protect something which was soo dear to my father" said Naruto.

Everyone nodded.

"Ano, Kage's son" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"Don't tell me....." Said Konohamaru.

"Yeah" said Naruto.

"You're Fourth Hokage's son" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"That's soo cool. I'm grandson of Hokage, you're son of Hokage" said Konohamaru.

"We should continue" said Asuma.

Screen started glowing again.

Naruto Konohamaru and Shikamaru was in Hokage office. Kakashi was sitting on his desk.

"Woah, you're Hokage too" said Konohamaru looking towards Kakashi who just eye smiled.

"Is it necessary for me to go" asked Konohamaru.

"Yes it is. You're job is to keep Naruto in check there. Don't let him do anything reckless" said Kakashi.

Naruto wasn't saying anything. He was looking outside from the office.

"Why would he do such thing" asked Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru, just accept it. This kage summit is about something Naruto did in Kumo. Raikage is not happy with it and we think it'll be better if someone will be there to keep Naruto calm" said Shikamaru.

"What did he do" asked Temari.

She looked around and saw everyone was silent until Shikamaru said.

"One of the small village near konoha and kumo border was under control off Rebels. When Konoha sent their tracking team to investigate, they somehow Kidnapped hinata. When Naruto found out about that, he destroyed that village. He killed over 800 Rebels with his bare hands and burned that village down" said Shikamaru.

Kazekage and Temari's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, that's some revenue story" said Kankuro.

"You really did that ni-chan" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto nodded.

"Burning down the whole village. No wonder Raikage is furious." said Kazekage.

Naruto was looking at ground.

"You did nothing wrong ni-chan. It's your job to protect her. And you killed rebels not innocents, right?" Asked Konohamaru.

Naruto smiled a bit and nodded.