chapter 8:hope...

EEEEYYYYY
note: in this fanfic i took some ideas from fanfic about tsukasa angst on ao3
The fanfic is entitled "A true star" by autumnalis.
the fanfic is really good you guys should try to read it!
I've read some of your comments, and the comments always make me laugh. 😭Thank you for commenting on this fanfic. I'm very happy!
And also about the writing mistake, I already told you guys in a/n that I'm not very good at English

Anyways this chapter is kinda long
enjoy!

the previous chapter:

"WAIT TSUKASA-"

Before Rui could stop Tsukasa, he had left the rooftop and slammed the rooftop door.

what should i do to fix all this now...

Rui POV:
I went home to my house feeling sad and hopeless. tsukasa must really hate me noa there's no way he will forgive me.
I've given up now....
I think our friendship ends here.

I took my house key and opened my door, as usual there was no one at all in my house, I was just alone again....

I'm so tired today that I just lay down on my bed. when I lay down I fell asleep and had a strange dream.

"ru..."
"rui...."
I heard someone calling me in a low but echoing voice

(rui, miku)
"rui..."
"Rui-kun!"
"eh-?! huh what?!"
"Where am I- and who are you!"
"Calm down, Rui-kun! Introduce my name Miku!"
"Now you are in a place called Sekai, to be precise, Wonderland Sekai!"
"huh-? what do you mean and why does this place look like it's not the real world..."
"hehe that's because this isn't the real world!"
"Huh?! what! then how do I get back!"
"ok! take it easy rui kun miku can teleport you back later"
"But what's important now, miku want to discuss some things with you and this is quite serious because it seems you are having some serious conflicts with Tsukasa kun"
"Hmm? how did you know-"
"Believe it or not I am part of Tsukasa kun's feelings and I can feel his feelings and you are now indirectly in Tsukasa kun's feelings."
"Wait how...."
"This sekai is made of Tsukasa kun's feelings, Tsukasa kun is a good boy... he always tries to be cheerful and smile and this sekai is a testament to his feelings."
"woahh.. tsukasa really has a very bright and cheerful feeling.. so many colorful things here"
"Hmm... well actually the real fact is Tsukasa kun isn't completely cheerful and happy..."
"Tsukasa kun will only show his strong and cheerful side to others and keep all his bad and sad sides to himself, including this sekai."
"What you see now is indeed fun, cheerful and colorful things but..."
"but what?"
"There's one place that Tsukasa-kun hides that holds all the sides he hates about himself..."
"Can miku ask you a favor..."
"Ask for what..?"
"Please help Tsukasa-kun!"
"But- help about what you know he hates me right.."
"Please Rui kun.. Please help Tsukasa kun to show more of his true self and help him to love himself more!"
"For Miku, Tsukasa kun is a person who Miku loves very much, since childhood Tsukasa has never received enough attention from his family and Miku can only see Tsukasa kun crying alone without doing anything..."
Miku is not a real creature, all Miku can do is just sit and watch..."
"Wait a minute so all of his cheerful and confident behavior was just an act...?"
"Hmm... well actually yes..."
"So Rui kun is that yes or no..?"
"Hmmm... well I'll help Tsukasa kun. I also feel very guilty for saying horrible things to him.."

Miku's eyes filled with light and her slightly sad expression was soon replaced by a wide smile.

"Wow!! Seriously?"
"Yeahh"
"Thank you Rui-kun!!"