chapter 2:having fun

ever since i gave my phone number to tsukasa somehow he keeps on chatting me non stop about unimportant things like
"Hi Rui how are you? :)"
"Heyy rui have you finished the assignment the lecturer sent yesterday?"
"rui do you want to see my dog ​​he is so cute!"
ughhh he's so annoying with his stupid behavior.
For some reason, since yesterday, Tsukasa and I will always meet suddenly in various places like at that time I was walking to the cafe to do my work there and suddenly I saw Tsukasa was also working on an assignment at the same cafe as me and not only at cafe, we also often meet suddenly in canteen, arcade, park, and mall, like HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!
it's like there are strings that bind us both. wait- could it be.... AGHH stop rui your mind is so messed up and stupid this is all because of tsukasa! I want to quickly complete this assignment.

today tsukasa and i will design the assignment project. we have planned we will make a mini robot that can be used to send messages via voice and calls. we met at a cafe near the park.
(Tsukasa, Rui)
"Hi rui! how are you?"
"just fine"
"ehh? is there something wrong you seem annoyed?"
"It's okay I'm just tired."
"ohh ok! let's get started"
(they order a drink and start discussing)
"So I've made the robot design and these are the materials needed"
"Wow, you're very reliable huh!"
"Yeah yeah I know that."
(after finishing discussion)
ughh, I finally finished discussing with tsukasa.
that kid is so loud and too energetic it gives me a headache...
after that discussion i immediately got ready to go but tsukasa held my hand and said
"hey uhh rui so my friend and I are planning to have lunch together tomorrow and we will also go to the mall together, do you want to come?"
"no...I'm not really interested in that kind of things."
"but- I'm sure it's going to be fun pleasee come along! everyone in my group brought one friend and I don't have anyone to go with because all of my friends are busy"
"Sighh... I'll come along."
"yeyyy!! we will go tomorrow afternoon I will text you where and when we will gather later!"
could this kid be any more annoying?
now i'm being pulled into his stupid hangout even though i just want to be at my house tomorrow, i only agreed to go just because i feel guilty for making him sad. i'll probably just be teased by the group anyways.
(when they all gather)
Rui and Tsukasa walked together towards the gathering place for their friends, there were Emu, Nene, Akito, Toya, Mizuki and Ena.
Tsukasa:"Hi guys! Today I brought my friend Rui!"
mizuki:"ohh~ it's rare that Tsukasa senpai brings friends when we're about to get together!"
emu: Hi rui!! my name is emu and this is nene!
toya: "hello rui senpai my name is Toya and this is my friend Akito"
mizuki:"hi! my name is mizuki and this is my friend ena"
rui:"ohh, nice to meet you all"
emu: "let's go to the restaurant I'm hungry!"
ena:"mhhnn! me too"
they all booked a table, because the table wasn't long enough for all of them they ordered 2 tables.
the first table:tsukasa, mizuki, nene and akito
the second table: rui, emu, toya and ena
emu:"so rui since you're new here what is your hobby I'm curious!"
rui:"my hobby is making robots, i usually make robots for show"
emu:"wow you're so cool rui!"
toya:"yes, i agree with emu you must be very good at making robots"
ena:"yes! this is the first time i heard that someone likes to make robots"
rui:"fufu, thank you all I really appreciate the compliment."
meanwhile at the first table.
mizuki:"tsukasa senpai, where did you meet rui hihi I'm curious!"
nene: "yes it's not usually you bring someone to eat with us"
tsukasa:"well- this might be a bit weird but the first time i met him was when we both bumped into each other and i accidentally spilled coffee on his shirt-"
Akito: "Wow Tsukasa senpai you really are a bad person huh.."
tsukasa:"Heyy!!! it's not my fault I spilled coffee on his shirt"
mizuki:"hahaha! I think senpai has his own unique way of making new friends"
nene:"pfftt, tsukasa is indeed a very weird"
(after they finished chatting)
they all continued to go to the mall and what was surprising was that rui was actually having fun with tsukasa.
They team up to fight Akito and Toya in the PvP Aracade Machine.
while the girls were shopping some clothes.
and something started to come to rui's mind, he started to think that...

maybe be friends with Tsukasa wouldn't be such a bad idea.
after all he got a new friend too because of tsukasa...