V2 Chap 4 : Relationships

Zacznij od początku

"If that's the case, then why don't you leave it to us Honami-chan~!"

"Eh~? You sure about that, Yume-chan~?" Honami looked at Kobashi with inquiring eyes, who responded with a beaming nod and a smile.

"Why not Honami-chan ? We have many talents over there~" Amikura circulated her hand, gesturing at our group, before briefly glancing specifically towards the female population, consisting of herself, Ando, Minamikata , Kobashi, Matsushita, and lastly, Shiranami. "Of course, let's not forget about Chihiro-chan's amazing sense of art and creativity, which even rivals Picasso and his almighty head. She is so great that she even thought once about a situation where a Yuri happened between a man and a woma-"

"Aaaaaaah ! Please stop~!!!!" Shiranami squealed embarrassingly, before digging her face deep into her hands and screamed to cut it off. Which made Amikura stop. However, it didn't stop her grin from curling up.

"What is Yuri ?" Out of nowhere, an innocent male voice echoed, which brought the flow to a halt and drew everyone's gaze towards the source. Yousuke, who was spectating the show with an elated smile, furrowed his eyebrows as soon as he heard an unfamiliar word and inquired about it.

Everyone was clueless about their next move, as they awkwardly glanced at each other, seemingly trying to figure it out. I simply remained calm and observed this spectacle unfold while stopping myself from grinning as hard as I could.

Unfortunately for them, I'm not as innocent as they think I am, not anymore. Due to me clicking on a certain manga during the past month, I have learned what 'Yuri' means alongside other similar terms. Which makes me even more cultured than the almighty Hirata Yousuke himself.

Now, I'm no longer inferior to those around me when it comes to anime knowledge. I have read hundreds of manga and light novels during the past month, from the very first day my tablet was handed over. Now, I'm no longer exposed to bullying in this part.

On a similar note, I have come to learn what 'harem' means during my journey. However, if I state that loudly Honami would probably murder me, so I'm keeping it hidden for now. Although, I do understand where her fears are coming from. However, even after delving deeper into it and seeing how nice it was, I'm simply not interested.

Moreover

"Matsushita, you came as well ?" Nobody had spoken in ages, and Yousuke was about to emit a second word. I shifted my gaze towards Matsushita and loudly addressed her with a question, curious about her appearance and also, shifting everyone's attention towards her. "I don't remember you being invited when we talked at the meeting."

"Ah~ about that. Yes, I wasn't originally invited" She snapped out of her daze and looked back at me before answering, with her voice drastically calming down. She glanced at Ando and Minamikata before continuing. "But when I was swapping my shoes, I bumped into them and they invited me. So, hehe~"

Confirmingly, both girls nodded eagerly, vouching for her words. I gave them a nod in return before turning my gaze back towards Matsushita, whose body language had slightly changed, causing me to sigh internally.

"The more the merrier" I emitted, with an eager smirk. "Welcome aboard, Matsushita."

"Thank youu~ Ayanokouji-kun !"

"No need to thank me." Matsushita beamed elatedly at my words, which I brushed off before focusing on the way ahead of us..

"Emm.. You still haven't told me what Yuri means." Yousuke awkwardly brought up the same question as earlier. However-

"I-It's quite complicated, Hirata-kun, so we'll tell you later." Minamikata prolonged his question until further notice, as the 8 of us stopped moving altogether. "But, we have arrived now~"