Back pain (Harry)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm sorry" I said as I sat down on the couch next to Harry."It's not your fault" Harry said, trying to reassure me. He sounded honestly annoyed that I would even consider the possibility that it was my fault. "Sorry" I said. Harry chuckled a little and said "no stop apologizing for nothing now". "okay...sorry" I said, making us both giggle.

We chatted about random stuff for a while. "I'll leave you to rest now. Louis should be here soon with your medication, and you'll start feeling better" I got up as I spoke. "Thank you Niall" Harry said. "Of course" I replied with a smile.

Louis's POV

When I came back to the bus Harry was asleep. I didn't have the heart to wake him up, nor did anyone else. So I put a glass of water and his medication on the coffee table next to the couch.

I then returned to the kitchen, where Liam, Zayn and Niall were eating lunch. "Hey guys, how could you start without us?" I said with a hint of teasing in my voice. "You would know if you would check your phone once in a while" Liam replied. "And Harry said he wasn't hungry" Niall added. "Is he still sleeping?" Zayn wondered, "Yeah, he looks like a little baby" I replied with a giggle.

Harry's POV

I woke up at 3pm to find a glass of water and my medication on the table. I took my meds and then lay back down.

I was starving, but when Niall asked me earlier if I wanted something to eat, I didn't want to say yes because it would require getting up off the couch - and my back was killing me.

I saw that the other lads were just chilling around the bus. "Hey Haz, did you sleep well?" Louis asked as he noticed me being awake. Yeah, it was a great nap. Thanks for the meds" I replied. "No problem, love" he said. "If you get hungry, there's still some lunch left" Louis told me. "Okay, thanks Lou," I said.

I stayed lying down on the couch for most of the day, even though I took my medication. I was afraid to get up.

"Do you want to come on a walk with Niall and me, Harry?" Zayn inquired. "Or does your back still hurt a lot?" Niall asked. "Yeah, it hurts a little...I'm sorry" I responded. "It's okay, take care" Zayn said. Liam was just reading some random book in his bunk.

Louis came up to me and asked "are you sure you're okay? You haven't moved from that spot on the couch all day, and you haven't eaten anything"."Yeah...I mean...actually....my back is still really hurting and I'm too scared to move" I confessed.

"Why didn't you tell anyone sweetheart?" Louis asked, his eyes conveying concern. "I don't know...it just feels like I'm overreacting..." I said. "It's not overreacting, you're in pain, it's understandable" He said softly.

"It might be better if you skip the concert tonight" Louis said. "But I want to be there for the fans! They w-" I protested, only to be cut off by Louis. "would understand" he said firmly.

I knew he was right, but I didn't want to admit it. The last thing I wanted was for my fans to see me in pain. "Okay" I said finally, defeated. Honestly I felt like a grandpa with back trouble.

Louis gave me a sympathetic smile and squeezed my hand gently before getting up to leave.

"Have fun on stage!" I said to the lads as I watched them all leave. "It won't be the same witout you" Liam said. "Make sure you eat something while we're gone, okay?" Louis said. I nodded and then they left, leaving me alone at the tour bus. We usually stayed in hotels, but since this was our last show in the city, we decided to just spend the night on the tour bus.

A few minutes after they left, I actually tried to get up off the couch for the first time in hours. I gingerly sat up at first, and I was relieved when it didn't hurt as much as I feared.

I sat there taking a few deep breaths and then tried standing up. Although it was overall successful, I felt a bit of tension and soreness in my back. But it wasn't nearly as bad as before.

I made my way to the kitchen area, it wasn't much of trouble since it was only a few steps. Then I finally grabbed something to eat since I was starving. I ate like Niall.

After that, I decided to go to bed. So I walked over the bunks, took off my clothes, leaving only my boxers on, and then got into my bunk. I was so tired and I didn't even realize, I fell asleep within minutes.

The next thing I knew was hearing the boys come back. "Hey" I said, tiredly as I saw them all getting into their beds. "Hi, how do you feel?" Louis asked, "better I think" I replied, he smiled and so did I.

Eventually, we all dozed off and I felt much better the next day. I took it easy for awhile and my back slowly started to recover. The injury never healed fully, but the doctor said it should improve within two months.

———————————————————
I didn't know what to write here, like I feel like I could have  written a lot more if Harry would have had the surgery (I feel like this  is just boring to read but idk?). But I honsetly don't have time, and  I'm working on a lot of drafts right now, so I'm not sure if this is a  good one but I still hope y'all like it<3.

Also, I'm  speechless, there was one day when I like got 200 reads...I went from  1,69k to 1,81k IN A DAY. But I am planning a 2k surprise so stay tuned  (it's soon ready :D I've worked on it for weeks now).