𝟬𝟱𝟯.

Começar do início

"How you gonna be a drunk host?" Nova sucked her teeth.

"What Nike say? Just do it." He mom replied back and giggled. "So, like I was sayinggg... Oh, yes! We're going to be starting now, so everybody gather in closer."

Nova and Monte were the only people in the very front of the room after everyone else moved closer to the front so they could all see clearly.

"Y'all readyyy?" Nova's mom asked excitedly.

"Yess!" Brook shrieked loudly, to learn the gender of her future niece or nephew.

Many other people also shouted loudly when Nova's mom brought some items out.

"Okay, Nova you take this and Monte you take this." Nova's mom handed them both smoke sticks.

When they both followed the instructions, pink or blue colored smoke would be released from the tube. Pink clearly indicates a girl, while blue symbolizes a boy.

"Oh three we going. Ain't no playin' none of that." Her mom told her straight up. "This the real gender reveal. We ain't pulling no boxes from the back or nun, period."

"Period!" Lani swiped her hand under her chin, something that Brooklyn taught her.

"Ayeeee!" Nova's mom hyped her up, causing Lani to giggle.

"Okay, but on five, y'all ready?" Nova's mom asked.

"Yea." Nova smiled and nodded.

"Fashoo." Monte answered.

"Crowd let's count down. Five.." Nova's mom started off, so that the rest of them could join in.

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWOOO!"

"ONEEEE!!!"

"𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡/𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙. 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧!" - 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔 <3

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞." - 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

(a/n: if y'all want it bigger just click it bc ion know

(a/n: if y'all want it bigger just click it bc ion know.)

↓

"It's a boyyyy, y'all!" After she and Monte hugged, Nova's mom observed all of her friends approach her and give her hugs.

"You having a boyy, bestiee." Brooklyn pouted her lips and pulled Nova into a hug. "It ain't finna the girls no more. It's the girls +1 boy now."

"We still are the girls, Brookk." Nova laughed.

Des also joined their hug as people took pictures of the three friends. Other people also got their photos with the parents and talked happily.

Up until the sun started to set, the entire day was filled with games and other enjoyable activities.
————————————————————

thoughts ?

i'm tryna write so this book can be over.. i been on this for almost a year and i'm over it😭
^ & it's not even that i'm just ready for a sequel or somethinggg lmfao.

but stuff been to sweet imma give y'all they lil birthday stuff then t- up😂

anyways voteeee, so i can feel determined to post or sum.. 😐