The Invader

The whole time she is being talked at, her regression starts to take over, feeling small and helpless, nursing on her pacifier, knowing that she is Daddy's to do what he pleases with.

"Alright pumpkin, are you ready?" he asks with the syringe of lube in his hand.

She shakes her head no and mumbles and he responds to her with a nod. His non-syringe hand spreads her labia and she whimpers at the exposure.

"You're alright, dear." he coos as the syringe touches the entrance to her urethra. "Daddy is right here, you're okay," he says as he pushes the plunger.

She let's out a soft moan and he notices how small she is regressed at this point. Beyond words, beyond fight, small, helpless and exposed. He decides to pour it on thick to keep her head all kinds of sloppy.

"Alright princess, it's time for Daddy's helper. I'm going to be really gentle, you to relax for me." he says this as he spreads her again. "There's a good girl, sweet pea, nice deep breaths for me." he starts threading the catheter inside of her as he talks. Her head is a sloppy mess of thoughts and feelings as this invader enters. The sheer embarrassment makes tears well up in her eyes.

"There's Daddy's girl. Sometimes little ones need help from their daddies, don't they?"

He asks this last question as he slides the catheter the rest of the way, causing her to whimper at the end. He fills the balloon inside of her as she starts to empty.

She knows in her heart that she's stuck there and is feeling too small to do anything about it.

"Oh dear girl, you were so full."

Her face turns bright red as he cleans up the catheter kit, stripping his gloves and pulling out another pair. These are blue and latex and her eyes widen at the sight of them. She knows they are bubble gum flavored and she knows exactly what that means.