The Second Check

She instantly regretted that comment as he picked her up around the middle and removed her from the room under his arm. Her squirming the whole way.

"Daddy they were laughing at me, it's not fair."

He holds her chin firmly with his thumb and index finger. "Is that how we talk to our friends, Ellie?"

"no but..." she is cut off by a sharp crack to her thigh - a whimper escapes her lips.

"I thought you were bigger than them but that may not be the case anymore, sweetheart."

The room he brought her to was quiet and clean with a bed, vanity, dresser, and a rolling cart. He laid her flat on the bed and flipped her skirt up, sliding her panties off.

"I'm sorry Daddy, can I please go apologize to my friends?"

"In a few minutes, dear. You never answered my question, do you need to use the potty?"

She stops and assess her body suddenly worried that she may get put into a diaper.

"No Daddy, nono, I'm okay." she stammers, worried.

He takes two gloves from the cart by the bed that's mostly filled with 'changing' accessories.

"Baby girl, Daddy is just worried about you. You're on drink number five and you haven't gone to the potty yet." The gloves snap on as she tries to close her legs. "ah, ah, no sweetness." his forearm stops her legs. "stay spread for me baby."

His fingers gently part her labia as two slide inside her. She whimpers but in a tense way. Her whole body is focused on the pressure growing in her bladder.

"Good girl, sweetheart," he says in the most syrupy thick and sweet daddy voice. His words make conflicting feelings in her head. With one hand inside of her, his other rests on her belly.

"Should I let you up, sweetheart? Can you use your words for me?"

Head swimming but still stubborn, she shakes her head no.

He removes his hands from her and removes his gloves.

He places her pacifier back in her mouth and strokes her hair,sitting near her head. "Okay sweetheart, Daddy gave you ample time and opportunity to use the potty, but since you refuse, he's going to have to empty you himself. Do you understand?"

Her body tense as she starts mumbling behind the pacifier.

"No more excuses little one. Be a good girl and let Daddy help."

His black bag suddenly in her view, she feels her body start to lose fight. Her regressed headspace and need to use the potty were growing.

She watches him closely a he pulls out a pack of sterile gloves, a full Foley kit, and some bright pink vetrap tape.

Still mumbling as he opens the kit. Laying out the pad it has inside and putting all the pieces on top. "You know Daddy doesn't do this to be mean, he does it because he needs his little girl to be healthy." he chastisies her as he pulls the sterile gloves on, snug on his hands. "And when we don't use the potty we get bladder infections." he continues as he readies the syringe with lube and opens the catheter, attaching the bag early so as to not have any spills. "I know you have a hard time but that's why Daddy is here. You need to tell him when it's difficult so he can help."