𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐝𝐝𝗼𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚

11:29 am
harlem new york

i looked beside me at y/n as she raised her hand to answer the question the teacher just asked. i looked at her from top to bottom and licked my lips.

she turned her head to look at me which caused me to look away as fast as i could.

"david! stop staring at y/n and give me a answer" the teacher said pointing to the board behind her. i

"mmcht" i said muggin' her and shrugging my shoulders looking back at y/n who was blushing and laughing at what the teacher said.

her braces were showing.. i smiled and looked down at my hands. "damn can this girl get any sexier bro" i said real low as i shook my head still smiling.
________

"yo dd did you ask her out yet" notti asked his older brother that sat beside ddot. they both looked at dd as he shook his head 'no' drinking from his bottle.

ddot laughed "you know his pussy ass too scary" notti looked at dd and tried to hide his laugh "stop fakin' on the internet like you be 'rizzing' the girls up" notti added on.

dd looked up and mugged them "notti never use that word again". dd turned to stare at someone.

ddot tapped notti's chest with two fingers and pointed at y/n. "look he starting at her but wont go up to her". they both laughed as they grabbed their bookbags to leave the cafeteria.

notti shook his head "shoot ya shot dicc". ddot turned to him "you know he not good at basketball .. so try not to miss the net dd" he laughed as they walked off.

smh i hate that lil short nigga sometimes.
_________

this was my last class period of the day and luckily i had it with y/n. i didnt sit beside her in this class thought i sat two seats behind her .. i'll speak after class.

i watched the time on the clock so i could have my words together to speak to her. i didnt want to fuck this up .. this might be my only chance.

🔔🔔🔔

"y/n!" i semi yelled to stop her from walking away.

shit shit shit dont fuck up dd.

"yoo mamí.." tf i jus call her mami for bro.

she smiled "wsp dd" she stated powering her phone off and putting it in her back pocket.

"how yk i go by dd". she sucked her teeth "nigga you famous , why would i not know".

i shrugged "you fw my music" i questioned her. she grinned nodded "ts pain ngl.. you and notti!" she made sure to mention him.

what if she likes/wants notti instead of me.

"appreciate it .. and by the way" i paused to pull my phone out my hoodie pocket "how about u let me hit you up later" i smiled.

she smiled back and nodded grabbing my phone to put in her number as we continued to walk outside the school.

"mm there go my ride so text me later dd!" she said turning to hug me.

i smiled and watched her get in the front seat of the hellcat "bye y/n".

"bye dd!".
_______

"about time you said something to her" notti said playfully pushin' dd"

ddot laughed "im surprised she hugged ya ugly ass" he shrugged but "ya bagged a fioneeeeee one" he said putting his hand out to get a dap but i mugged him.

he looked at me confused as i gave in and dapped him up and smiled. "YESSSIRRRRRR" we all said in sync while notti was jumping around and patting my back at the same time.
________

i might make a pt 2 to this .. only if yal want one!
and i made dd a lil softer side in this .. but its kinda sweet ig 🤷🏽‍♀️

and i might drop a chapter for 'my heart' tn

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋

vote and comment!!