𝟷

⬆️ the cover ⬆️

———————————————

?-?-? pov -1-

Your probably thinking what's happening. And yes, dare I say I'm breaking the fourth wall. But I have an important reason why I am doing that!

Your also probably wondering who the fuck I am. I'm Steve Harrington. I'm in deep shit. It's not that girls don't want to date me. It's DEFINITELY not that. It's how I got fucking KIDNAPPED!

So I was driving home right? Normal afternoon... THATS WHAT YOU THOUGHT! NO I saw my fucking house door OPEN! I thought it was nothing at first but then...

I saw people and black. So yeah.. deep shit. Anyways, I have realized I'm much much quicker. Like the speed of light kind of fast. I feel like Jane, but different and less great powers. And because I'm not a girl.

Anyways I hope someone like finds me because the food here takes like shit—poop—. Also don't be surprised if I break the fourth wall again.

<Which he will>

(Shut up.)

<Alright :(>

Anyways after that rude conversation with the author, I began to run across the tiny room. After awhile I began to sit down on my bed. I need sleep, I wanted sleep. So I lied down in the flat bed and closed my eyes.

Steve?

Holy shit wands.

I'm trying to sleep peacefully here.

'M sorry. I'm just bored.

Then ask if you can do anything else other than the other stuff.

Alright. Bye goodnight.

Night.

Anyways, after the RUDELY interrupted sleep I finally went back to bed. After day four, I was basically just used to it. I practically did nothing. This is probably the part where the author switches POV's.

<shit>.

(Language 😂).

<Steve Rogers???🤔>.

Anyways time to switch, bye!

(Dustin's pov???)

<SUB/SHUT UP BITCH- yeah>.

Dustin's pov -1-

Four days, when are they going to find him??? Like it's getting really annoying when Nancy babysits us now. Like she lets us do whatever. She doesn't even talk to us she just talks to Jonathan who she brings LITERALLY EVERY TIME! It is starting to annoy Will too! Like they better find Steve.

"They should have found him already!" Mike says, loudly. Everyone nods in agreement. "Yeah it is really getting annoying getting babysat by Nancy and I guess Jonathan, I miss Steve." Will says. Jonathan looks at Will, glaring at him. "What? Steve is such a better babysitter. Like all you and Nancy do is talk and not even watch us like babysitters do!" Will yells, quietly but also loudly.

"Yeah, Steve is way better." Mike says. "Oh shut up, you didn't say that when me and him were dating." Nancy says. "Oh shut the fuck up Nancy. You didn't really 'love' him you ruined his good personality so that's when Jonathan came he started to be friends with Tommy H and Carol! So Shut the fuck up! Jonathan would have never been bullied by him if you weren't such a bitch and a cheater!" Mike, Lucas, Will, And I say at the same time.

Wow that is basically a sign that we are actually best friends like forever. Nancy looks taken aback. Jonathan just looks surprised. "What??" Jonathan looks really surprised.

(It's me Steve anyways it is time to go to ???????? Pov).

<SU/SHUT UP!>.

Bye!!