☆✵✧EXPOSITION✧✵☆

(A/N) HELLO. I'm so sorry I know I said in a comment I would post last(?) Friday but I was busy (and depressed) and decided now I wanted to write. Again sorry but I'm back with some exposition on the snakes :) pls don't be mad I really am sorry :,(

THE SNAKES PT.ONE

THE CORRUPTED ONE

The snakes are a representation of their malevolent and benevolent intentions. Imagine the snakes from Mune guardian of the moon.

 Imagine the snakes from Mune guardian of the moon

These guys↑. One corrupts and one saves. It's basically the "angel and devil on your shoulder" idea.

THE CORRUPTED ONE

This one puts negative thoughts in your head and makes you see everyone and thing as an enemy. It corrupts the soul and body. If you are corrupted for a long about of time you will start to develop corruption marks. Think of black fingertips that soon corrupt more and more till your whole arm is a dark inky black. Coughing up black blood or becoming tired and weak till you can't move. The Corruption eats away at your body till all that's remaining is your spirit. I imagine that after you die from corruption the candle maker can't reincarnate you since it still is attached to your soul. So your soul is left to wander as a dark demonic spirit, wandering through the land of the forgotten, underworld, and maybe even the surface if it's strong enough.

THE BEASTS

They will be shadow beasts that roam around mostly at night. They look for souls to take in return for their but it's never enough. They take on an interpretation of what made you accept a deal with the corrupted one. Such as Greed will make you look like a large gilded monster that people will hunt for their own greed. Which leads them to finding the corrupted one and making a deal with it and ending up like the others who chose its path. There are many more things that could lead you to making a deal with the corrupted one such as withing to resurrect a dead loved one. In that case, you would turn into a large-horned beast who's horns curve up to make a heart shape if seen from the front. Black, magenta, red, and pink scales, fur, and feathers shine like rubies. Spikes that hold poison like your back. Your sales being a vital part of a love potion causes people to hunt you down and kill you for your scales, making a deal with the Corrupted one to find you and the cycle starts all over again. There are much more reasons to become one and what they will end up looking like but I'll just leave that to the imagination.

(A/N) I will be posting "THE SAVIOR" one tomorrow and how our beloved protagonist got them in the first place. Also how Zatz knows about them.                  

From: Your beloved author♡