Chapter 1

"Maya stop, you're pulling too hard" the young guard quietly shouted. "Oh come on (Y/N)!!" Maya yelled "the ring is not too far away from here!" their friend said. "Why did you even agree to oncoming of your going to whine the whole time??" Maya stated as she sneaks closer to the ring while putting on an eagle mask. "NOW who challenges bear khilla to a round for the golden prize of gold?!!?!" the small announcer yelled. "I DO!!!" Maya yelled as her friend facepalmed while groaning. The young girl felt anxiety build up in her at the thought of her ward dying in the pits. As she watches her ward go up against a man three times her size. " she's going to get herself killed" she thought as she clutched a feathered serpent necklace her father gave them before he left her with her ever so rotten mother.

 " she's going to get herself killed" she thought as she clutched a feathered serpent necklace her father gave them before he left her with her ever so rotten mother

Oh, how she worshiped and praised her father for the sacrifices he made for mankind. For her father was none other than Quetzalcoatl! But she could not talk about her father outside of her room for humans took things easily for granted, as they would with their power. They were the reason her father had grown angry and bitter at humanity for making him sacrifice himself over and over again not having time to spend with his daughter. And oh how he cherished his daughter more than anything. She was perfect in his eyes, a being that could do no wrong I'm his eyes. She was the light of his life and would do anything to keep a smile on her face. He would give her the world on a silver platter if she asked. But something stopped him... Those things were humans. Those utterly DISGUSTING, FILTHY, GREEDY humans. ALWAYS TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED NEVER SATISFIED WITH WHAT THEY HAVE!!! DO THEY EVER THINK ABOUT ONE ANOTHER? NO!!!! THEY DON'T CARE IF IT DOESN'T BENEFIT THEIR GREEDY, UGLY CAUSE OR MORALS OR DESIRES!!!! ALWAYS WANTING MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE UNTIL YOU BRAKE and they call you a monster and threaten to burn you at the stake if you don't leave.......

I fucking HATE humans

A presence near her caused her to stop daydreaming. She looked down and saw a quite small woman with white hair talking to a butterfly. Which the woman returned with a kind motherly smile. (Y/N) stared at the woman confused, there was something familiar about that woman but what? Chapa's roar broke her out of her thoughts and she noticed the white-haired woman was now gone. She jumped down into the ditch and took a hold of her wards passed out body and jumped onto the battle cat and left to the kingdom of TECA.

~time skip brought to you by Zatz~

"Are you sure this is how you found her?" the teca queen asked her daughter guard as she looks over her daughter. "Si señora." (Y/N) said while playing with her necklace. Maya's father and brothers watching with concern for their daughter/sister. "No need to worry mi Amor, I'm sure she's fine" the teca king said with a sheepish look on his face as his wife looked at him and said " tell that to her dislocated shoulder!!" the Queen yelled. She sighs looking at her daughter as she grabs her daughter shoulder and arm snapping them back into place "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a scream filled the room "I SWEAR I WASENT FIGHTING IN THE PITS!!!!!" Maya yelled as her body jolted up into a sitting position. (Y/N) chuckled at her wards silliness. She soon started daydreaming again (a "horrible habit" a certain tattoo-covered goddess said)in the corner of the room, she was so quiet even a bat couldn't hear them. She
spaced in when they heard the queen say "Maya will no longer be fighting in the pits" she said as she ripped Maya's eagle mask into two. The young guard stared in utter shock at the queen. "I hate you" may quietly said "I wish you weren't my mother." Maya said while glaring at her mother. Everyone in the room gasped, a maid dropping a platter with cups onto the floor, Maya's mother staring at her in utter heartbreak, and her guard shocked at what Maya had just said. "Mama I'm sorry I didn't-" "Maid." the queen interrupted her daughter. "Yes, my lady?" "take Maya to my dressing room" the Queen stated while heading to the door while fighting back tears." do whatever you must to make her look like a princess." "yes, my lady!" the maid timidly said. Soon both Maya and the maid left leaving (Y/N) there flabbergasted at the scene she just witnessed but soon recollected herself and went to her room getting ready for Maya's coronation as the Princess of TECA and her being crowned her official guard.