Interview

The next day ginny woke up in Harry's arms she went to take a shower. while in the shower ginny has so many thoughts coursing through her mind.   did hermione really not believe her?  why did the goblet choose her? did someone put her name in it? did cedric really like her or was he just being friendly?  what happened now?                

by then ginny had finished her shower and changed into her robes. she decided to curl her hair and do light make up. when she got out she saw a dressed and ready to go harry. ginny: harry were did you even shower?     harry: in ron's room.  ginny: oh ok lets go.     they both go downstairs but get separated when Neville pulls Ginny away and Ruby pulls Harry away. Ruby was a 4th year girl who Harry had gotten close to since last year the only problem was Ruby and Ginny didn't get along at All.

 Ruby had a bit of a crush on harry so ruby of course hated Ginny and Ginny had the same feeling towards her. Harry knew about the crush but he only saw her as a friend and nothing more the guy only ever has had eyes for Ginny.   they all go to breakfast . harry sits with ginny and Neville sits infront of ginny and Ruby sits infront of harry. they all go on with there business and eat breakfast and chat except ginny and ruby who have learned to ignore each other to tolerate one another.

then the first bell rang and they all went to class. Neville, Ginny, and Luna went to charms, Harry, Ron, and Ruby  went  to potions.  in Ginny's class Proffeser Flitwick was teaching them the disarming charm. Conrad Masle accidently hit Proffeser Flitwick and sent him flying the poor muggle started crying thinking they were gonna expel him after all it was just his first year he was still new to all this stuff. other than that nothing rather interesting happened.

Mean while in potions some how Harry managed to get himself in detention with Ron because Ron fell and harry helped him stand up. the reason Ron even fell was because Seamnus mixed some ingredients wrong and exploded in his and deans face an Ron started laughing so he fell. other than that nothing much happened.

later on it was 5th period and Ginny was sitting with Austin Moon from Hufflepuff. when cedric came in said he needed ginny for twiwizard tournament business. ginny grabbed her stuff and left. next thing you know they were getting photographed for the daily prophet. 

some lady introduced her self as rita skeeter. she shook hands with everyone. she told them she would be interviewing each and every one of them. she told them that one of them would make the first page none of them seemed very pleased with that. rita asked who wanted to be first, when no one said anything she said "lets start off with the youngest" and she dragged ginny into a broom closet.

Rita:This is cozy               Ginny: its a broomcloset           Rita: not much different from your life style        Rita then grabbed Ginny and sat her down on a stool and Rita sat down on the other.                  Rita: so tell me Ginny how does it feel  a girl of 11 years old having to compete with people who are not just mentally but more physically mature than you?

ginny: im 13 and I think everything will turn out great                                                                                          Rita: Mhmm  and how has your family reacted to you seeking attention and putting your name in the goblet?                                                                                                                                                                            Ginny: I haven't told my family yet beside half of my brothers who go here I am planning on telling them soon, I am not seeking attention that's the least thing I want right now, and I didn't put my name in the goblet                                                                                                                                                  Rita:  of course you didn't (she winks) any love intrest?                                                                                       

  Ginny:  I have a boyfriend his name I harry potter and I love him very much                                                 Rita: wow ok, that's a good guy right there he lowered his standards to date you that's great, any ways that's all the time I have for now so you may go , tell cedric to come in                                    Ginny: oh okay.                                 ginny goes out and tells cedric to come in and he does ginny is told after 1 hour and 30 minutes she is free to go, by then its dinner time.  ginny goes to dinner and sits next to Neville and dosent see harry or ruby so she ask were harry is?  

he said " ruby asked harry if they could go to the lake so she could ask him something"   normally ginny would be jealous but she had her mind focused onto many things right now, and she trusted harry ...............    Right?                      oddly enough she didn't see harry for the rest of the day but she didn't notice, she was to busy focusing on catching up on work, and thinking about the interview.

hope you liked it