chapter 1 : the goblet

Ginny had a good life . She had the boy of her dreams. The bestest best friend (luna). She was the most popular girl but never let it get to her head that's what people loved abt her.
Every boy (except her brothers and Neville, seamus) had a crush on her.she was loved by almost every one even teachers except Snape. Dumbledore would never admit it but she was her favroite student .
Any ways on with the story.

Another name came out the goblet " ginny weasley come up here" ginny is in shock but recovers quickly when Luna nudges her and Neville pushes her up. She goes over to the line of winners and feels every pair of eyes on her in the room. She sees fred and George shocked but smirking at her. She sees Ron confused. She sees hermione give her a warm smile mouthing to her everything will be ok. Then she sees her boyfriend Harry looking at her in disbelief but then he winks and blows a kiss to her. She smiles nervously and starts to think why she is chosen. Her thoughts were interupted when fluer said" why is she here I thought this place was only for the champions?" "She is a champion. Now Ginny drink this" Dumbledore passes ginny a small cup ginny takes it and drinks it. "Ginny did you put your name in the goblet?"
Ginny: No why would I?
Dumbledore:do you know who did?
Ginny: no, I don't have to still compete though right?
Dumbledore: unfortunately ginivera
Ginny glares at him .
Dumbledore steps back.
Dumbledore: I mean.. ginny you have to compete in the tournament.
Ginny groans
Dumbledore: well you guys may stay here as long as you like and get to know each other.
Then Dumbledore whisperes into ginny's ear:
oh and ginny from know on you can stay up as long as you like and you can use the kitchen whenever you like. And yes you can bring harry.
Ginny: Dumble? ( a nickname she called him) thanks.?
Dumbledore: your very welcome.
They talk for awhile and get to know each other until harry comes.
Cedric- what are you doing here?
Viktor- you can't be here
Ginny- guys calm down he's my boyfriend he can be here.
Cedric- oh okay ( he was disappointed knowing she had a boyfriend)
Harry-hi I'm harry potter
All(except ginny) - we know, we can tell by the scar .
Cedric- well I am cedric
He gives a harry a hard hug almost taking the life out of him
Viktor- Viktor Krum nice to meat u
Gives harry a high-five
Fluer- I am fluer nice to meet u and she waves at him hi.
Ginny- not that I don't love that your here but why are you here?
Harry: hermione was worried and had a ton of questions, and quite frankly she was annoying me and I was worried so I came to find you.
Ginny : well we should get going bye guys
All: bye
Ginny and harry walk out
Cedric: wait ginny wait up.
Cedric catches up to ginny and harry
Cedric goes close to her and says: I don't care what anyone thinks but I believe you.
Ginny : thanks Cedric
She says while backing away and getting close to Harry who is Clearly furious
Cedric: by all means ginny call me Ced.
Ginny: umm okay Ced ....
Harry: well we better get going bye diggory.
Cedric: oh okay bye
Harry drags ginny away
He mumbles:
Who the fuck does he think he is getting close to my woman no one can be that close except me. I swear if he flirts with her one more God damn time I will murder him
Ginny: Harry love, you okay
Harry: what do you think ginivera
Ginny scoffs and rolls her eyes
Ginny: he was just being nice. Stop being such a jealous git . It's becoming annoying
Ginny says while raising her voice

Harry: 1.  Do NOT RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE AT ME!
2.I have the right to be mad he's fucking touching what's MINE!
3. Don't roll your eyes at me again.

Ginny: I AM NOT IN OBJECT YOU CAN CLAIM!
Harry  slams ginny and pins her to the nearest Wall and kisses her hard.
Ginny would protest bit her lips betrayed her mind. Harry starts to kiss her neck but then stops and says:
Ginivera you are mine don't you ever forget it . Understand?
Ginny: yes sir
Harry: good girl. Now come and hug me I hate fighting.
Ginny hugs him. They then go to the common room and go to Harry's room and makeout then cuddle and fall asleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued 🙃🙃