Chapter 9

{'Ello mates. Anway, here you go. It took a little bit but I finally got some motivation back lol. Anway, since I'm taking French I'm gonna try and incorporate more French into the story. Y'know, with them being in Paris and all. But also to help me practice.}

Atsumu POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stood by the wall at the edge of the roof, I had turned my face towards the sky and took deep breaths of the somewhat clean Paris air. There was a soft breeze and it felt lovely on my face. I was so exhausted from constantly changing and posing again and again. I mean, yeah it's kind of my whole career, but still. You can only try on so many outfits before you want to fall asleep for ten hours.

After a few minutes, I turned and leaned against the wall, I noticed Omi-Kun was practically asleep. He did carry me up like four sets of stairs. And I'm not gonna lie, I do weigh a pretty decent amount for a model. He looked peaceful, unlike the normal stiff, uptight, jerky version I usually saw. I like that.

"What're you staring at, Atsumu?" Omi-Kun questioned, catching me off guard, "Like the view?" He smirked, at least, I think he did. His mask made it hard to tell. Speaking of the mask...

"Maybe, but I'm mostly wondering why you're always wearing the mask and gloves," I said, walking over and plopping down next to him on the bench.

". . ." He looked at me for a few seconds and I got nervous, wondering If I had overstepped my boundaries, but then he spoke "I have mysophobia, I cannot stand to breathe in or touch the germs and dirt that coats everything."

My eyes widened and I scooched farther away from him, to give him some space, "mon Dieu, I'm so sorry I forced you to carry me up the stairs-" I said, hiding my face in my hands, "I'm really sorry I made you uncomfortable."

He looked at me in shock, "N-no, it's fine," He mumbled glancing away, "I didn't mind."

"Still, I'm sorr-" He cut me off by placing a gloved hand on my mouth.

"Shh," he shushed me, "I said it was fine, now where the hell are they with our food?!"

"I can call them," I offered, slipping my phone out of my pocket. He nodded and I hit call. After a few rings Tendou picked up, "Tendouuuu, I'm hungryyyy."
"I know, I know," His electronic voice came through the speaker, "We're almost there. Are you guys still in the studio?"

"Nah, we're on the roof."

"Ok, give us eight minutes."

"Fine." He hung up and I groaned, "Eight minutes." I told Omi-kun when he glanced at me, confused.

"Tch, they're slow."

"Shush," I said defensively, "It was probably really busy." He stared at me, but not in an angry way, just immersed. I blushed slightly and ducked my head.

"How long have you known him?" He asked, after a moment of silence.

" . . . Who?" I asked, my brain failing to make a connection.

"Tendou," He clarified, "How long have you two known each other?"

"Oh uhh, like six years," I said, counting on my fingers, "yeah, around that long. He's like the triplet I never had."

At that, Omi chuckled a little and I gaped at him in shock.

"What?" He said, frowning through the mask.

"N-no nothing," I stuttered, snapping my mouth shut, "It's just I never heard you laugh like that before." I said, twisting my fingers, "Sorry."

"Why are you always apologizing?" He asked curiously, "You say sorry even if it wasn't your fault."
"Oh, I'm sorry it's just. . ." I realized and started over, "Sorry I mean. . ." I gave a breathy laugh, "old habits die hard."

He smiled a little and I decided I wanted to try and push his buttons, "Sorry."

He stared at me with his lovely eyes before bursting out laughing. Well, mission failed successfully?

"You are a work of art," He laughed. It was such a lovely sound, "God, Atsumu, I haven't laughed like that in a while." He added when he calmed down.

"Well, I'm glad I could do you a service," I beamed. 

**************************************************************************************

ta daaaaa, It's a little boring rn but I'm trying to spice it up lol.

What foreign language did you take or are you taking?

The American school system is very inefficient and I only started taking languages in 7th grade lol. But they only allowed us to take German, Latin, and Spanish. So I decided to take French in 8th and I do not regret my choice. Also, did you know the best age to start teaching a different language is between 4 and 8 (I believe) because the brain is still developing and it's easier to hold information? But when you're in secondary school, it's kinda hard to remember ANYTHING.

anyway, Je t'aimes (i think that's how you spell it lol)