Chapter 7

{Aight so this guy who sits across me in afternoon homeroom was like teaching me about the different music notes (because he noticed I drew some in my doodle of someone whistling in my math homework). I was sooo confused but like, why do I remember some of what he said? He was kinda cute ngl. Heh, enough about me, enjoy ~ Auri}

Atsumu's POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up at 5:30 AM. All because of that jerk. 6 AM is far too early to start work. M<y alarm clock went off again. My eye twitched irritably and I yanked the cord from the wall. I climbed back into the cozy bed and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard the door open and someone walk in. I laid perfectly still. Trying to seem as if I wasn't there. Clearly, that didn't fool them because I felt a rush of cold air as the covers were pulled back.

I curled into a ball and glanced at the person who would treat me with such hostility. Of course.

"Omi-kuuun," I whined, shivering before I realized what I said and slapped a hand over my mouth, "I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinkin-" I rushed but he cut me off, holding up his index finger.

"I want you to call me that," he said, and I think I saw the ghost of a smile playing on his lips, "Do not call me anything else."

I was confused but nodded all the same, "Does that mean I get an extra hour of sleep?" I asked, pushing my luck.

"Absolutely not," He smirked, "Get up, we're leaving right now."
I groaned and rolled off the bed, "I don't have any clothes . . ."

He tossed me a hoodie with shorts.

"Be ready in 6 minutes," He said and walked out of the room.

Still shocked that he wanted me to call him Omi-Kun, I got dressed. The first thing I realized, was the hoodie was very comfortable but also rather big. So big, that it covered my shorts, which were kinda smaller than usual. It looked like I was wearing a short dress.

Not willing to ask for something different to wear, I walked out of the room and found Tendou, Sakusa, and the guard standing at the door.

"It's about time, Tsumu," Tendou laughed, "Oh, by the way, this is Ushijima." He gestured to the guard beside him.

"Hello," I said, and he nodded.

"Let's go," Omi-Kun said and led us all out the door. We got into his car and drove towards his studio (Idk lol).

For some reason, Omi-omi decided to sit with me and let Tendou sit in the front. He seemed very adamant about it so no one questioned it. Well, I did. Just not out loud.

When we arrived at the place, I was surprised yet again by the magnificence of the building. It was too pretty to describe (And I'm too lazy to go into detail anyway).

We walked in and followed Omi-Kun and Ushijima towards the elevator. When we all piled in, Ushijima pressed the button labeled 6 and the elevator started to rise.

It stopped on the sixth floor, obviously, and we all got off. The sixth floor was more of a massive studio-like room. Kinda cool ngl. (A/N if you've seen Coco, think about the studio room that Frida Khalo was in.) There were a bunch of people milling about, a camera crew, a set team, a group of designers, makeup artists, a few other models who have clearly been here a while, etc etc.

Omi-Kun walked over to a clothes rack and picked out four different outfits.

"Here," he said, handing them to me and pointing me to the changing room, "try these on."

*************************************************************************************

These chapters are like soooo short and Je regrette, and I'll try to add more.

So I've noticed this story gained a lot more attention than my other ones, and I was wondering. . . what is your favorite ship?

Personally, mine is ushiten or daisuga, idk I just like them a lot.