Chapter Three

Brenda stayed most of the night with me, I was shocked because normally she leaves to go home with her husband

I wish things were different for us & she didn't have to hide me I dont have any family besides my brother so I wish her family was accepting but I guess not.

I woke up & saw Brenda sitting on the edge of the bed putting on her clothes.

I smiled gently getting up crawling behind her kissing on her neck.

"Good Morning" I whispered to her causing her to smile.

"Hey" She turned kissing my lips adding her tongue in my mouth I moaned feeling her warm tongue.

We were interrupted by her phone ringing & I pulled back so she could get up.

She quickly put her shirt on the grabbed her phone out of her purse that was on my nightstand.

"Hello" She answered.

"Jeff I am on my way home, I had some work to finish at the office & I feel asleep."

"Look I am not about to argue with you, I will be home soon." She said then hung up.

She quickly put her pants & stepped back in her heels.

"So are you coming back tonight you know it's our anniversary?"

"It is?" She questioned turning toward me.

"Yes Brenda don't tell me you forgot, the anniversary of our first date."

I remembered that night like it was yesterday, "Shit I forgot."

I scoffed really thinking she wouldn't forget, "well are you coming over or not?"

"Morgan I don't know, I do have to be home sometime."

"I thought this was your home you got a damn key" I snapped back.

"Morgan please let's not do this right now"

"Why it's not like your going to be here tonight so why not have this conversation now."

She rolled her eyes shaking her head, "Look I can't just not go home because you don't want me too plus he is my husband."

"AND I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Or did you forget that too?" I raised my voice getting off the bed grabbing my shirt off the floor putting it on.

"Morgan you have to understand-"

"I don't have to understand shit either you want this or not because I refuse to sit around playing second best to someone who clearly doesn't deserve you"

"He is my husband what do you expect me to do!"

I chuckled stepping away from her.

"Nothing obviously I need to get the hell on & go find me someone else."