Chapter Eleven

"Babe you want to talk?" I asked Brenda as I sat behind her & laid against her

"No" She sniffed.

"It's going to be ok baby" I kissed the back of her shoulder.

After Brenda ran to our room I proceeded to cuss her so called parents out & kick them out my house, everyone else left shortly after it's crazy that all this drama happened in just a few hours. Marlo tried to talk to Brenda but it didn't work so I told her just give it time. I didn't care anything about Bren & I's little tiff I love her & she needs me.

"Why didn't they tell me?" She whispered

"I dont know baby maybe you should talk to your mom"

"Monique is not my mother" She hissed

"No baby I meant Marlo, she is really worried about you, I know things are fucked up but baby you will make it through this ok"

I kissed her cheek, "I love you know that"

"I love you too, what would I do without you?" She smiled

"I dont know probably go crazy" I giggled

"If I talk to her will you come with me?"

"I think this is a conversation you two need to have alone but I will be right here when you come back."

I pecked her cheek, "Dont worry everything will be ok"

The next day when I woke up Brenda was gone maybe she took my advice I hopped in the shower & did my daily hygiene routine then left out for work with my life being so hectic work is the only thing that is calming to me.

I did mine & Brenda's work since she had other important things to take care of.

As I was wrapping up my phone buzzed, I picked it up to see a text from an unknown number

: Meet at our spot NOW!

I quickly rolled my eyes what the fuck did I get myself into.

Me: Why?

:Don't Question me come NOW!

I didn't even respond & grabbed my purse, phone & keys then headed out for the day.

I pulled up to the alley & got out the car as she also got out the car & stood against her car.

"What do you want?"I asked

"You know what I want Morgan"

"Let's not play this games why did you text me?"

She chuckled folding her arms.

"You obviously forgot what the fuck we had planned what happened to you?"

"What happened to me? Your the one doing all this extra shit!"