The Wave

4 days passed. Reito and Ahri have been putting in some work. And I mean a lot of work. The amount of skills and levels they were able to achieve in a few days is staggering. 

Name: Reito Takahashi.
Class: Samurai.
Lvl: 21
HP: 1084.
Mana: 769.
Exp until next level: 274

Name Ahri.
Level: 18.
HP: 823.
Mana: 1268.
EXP until next level: 392.

Reito: I still can't believe we managed to gain this much strength. Killing monsters and clearing dungeons have their perks. I managed to acquire new styles and abilities.

One of Reito's favorite abilities he's managed to acquire from his battle is weapon duplication. It creates another version of the weapon he has equipped and combines the dual-wielding ability to give him an edge in power and speed. There's one thing he isn't fond of when using the ability though. It's a chain. When he uses this ability with his main katana, a chain connects the two from beneath the pummel. It limits his movements and flow of striking. But he's yet to use it in a real battle.

Ahri: My magic power has also increased. I'm able to cast more spells with higher damage.

Reito: The wave's going to be hitting soon. Let's head to the church and see this dragon hourglass Queen Mirellia told me about.

They walk back into the city and see the church from the central square. When they get a good look at it, Reito noticed something strange.

Reito: There are three.

Ahri: What do you mean three?

Reito: Look at the top. There are three weapons. A spear, a bow, and a sword. Where's the shield? To add, its name is the "Three Heroes Church." I guess they don't like the Shield hero that much. C'mon, let's head inside.

They walk inside and travel through a series of hallways before standing before the hourglass. It took Reito's breath away.

Reito: This is huge!

Reito: I don't even want to imagine the budget the church had to spend on this

Reito: I don't even want to imagine the budget the church had to spend on this. This looks like it would cost millions where I'm from.

As Reito walked closer, his scabbard began to give off a red glow. A red beam traveled toward the hourglass as another notification appeared in his vision.

14:29:37

Reito: No way.

Ahri: What? Is there something wrong?

Reito: I can see when the next wave will hit. We only have 14 hours. I thought we had more time.

Ahri: We shouldn't have anything to worry about. The skills and abilities we've acquired will be more than enough. 

Reito: I guess you're right. We got the information we need. Let's get out of here.

They turn around and begin to walk, but couldn't go far. Reito's small smile vanished as he put on an annoyed look.