"Hop in the car, guys." Manon says to the three.

Charles goes in the car first, Pierre takes the other door while Jules sits next to Charles on the back seat. Her mother takes the driver's seat along with Josephine taking shot gun. Her mother starts the car and they leave the airport.

~•~•~•~

Charles follows the rest into the house, having walked through the closed bakery he had met Jules in. Her father being the owner of the bakery. The first thing that he notices about the house is the smell of baked goods everywhere.

Her living room, dining room and kitchen is as big as his entire bathroom in Monaco. He makes a mental to take her there. The house is warm and cosy. A radio playing in the background.

Manon squeals before her husband twirls her around the small gap between the dining table and the back of the couch. Dancing like a old couple to a fifties song.

Charles sees how her father is covered in flour. His hair sticking to his face and flour covering his face. He hums to the song that is playing. It reminds charles of his parents when his father was once alive. They used to dance like that.

"Adrien, please. They're here." Manon chuckles.

"Charles? You okay?" Jules snaps him out of his thoughts.

Charles shakes his head for a second, looking down at her. A tear slipping down his cheek, he still really misses his father, mostly in moments like this. Jules wipes away the tear that rolls down his cheek.

"Yeah, your parents just reminded me of mine. It made me miss my dad a bit more than normal." Charles says, giving Jules a smile.

"It's alright, son. I'm Adrien, welcome to the family. If you ever need anything, we will gladly help." Adrien tells Charles, shaking his hand.

Charles smiles gratefully. He nods his head at Adrien and thanks him. Jules tells them she will be showing him around the house. Before she pulls him away with their suitcases.

The first room that Jules takes him to is hers. She proudly shows him the small bedroom with a desk, a small wardrobe and a small bed that the two could barely fit in. But charles doesn't mind.

Jules points to the loft as her little brothers man cave with his stuff and if he ever needs her little brother he would be there.

The next room is Josephine's bedroom twice as big as Jules' room but the blonde girl doesn't seem to mind one bit that that she a room as small as a bathroom that can't fit anything but a sink, toilet and shower.

"Let me guess, Josephine wanted the bigger room?" Charles says before Jules gives him a cheeky smile.

"I didn't care. I didn't put up a fight, she wanted it, she got it. I'm content with my room, less cleaning you know." Jules chuckles with a smile before she pulls him along.

She shows him the tiny bathroom with a little shower and a sink but no toilet which she explains is downstairs. She shows him the door to her parents room which is on the same floor as the kitchen and living room.

"Jules! Dinner!" Manon shouts for her daughter to come.

Jules smiles and grabs charles by the hand, taking him to the dining room. They sit down on one side of the table, her parents on the head of the table. Josephine sits across her sister and pierre across from Charles.

"Tell us, charles. How did you two meet?" Manon asks Charles.

"Maman. I already told you that." Jules says as her father gives everyone food.

Scooping up some risotto for them. Manon had heard that Charles would be eating with them so she had decided to make an Italian signature dish. Being able to show of her heritage to some point.

"I want to hear it from him." Manon says to her daughter with a cheeky smile.

Jules sighs and shakes her head. Charles chuckles and squeezes her hand on the table.

"It's embarrassing actually. You probably wouldn't believe if i said i was too scare to ask for her number and had my little brother do it for me." Charles says turning red in the face.

"Nonsense, sweetie. She told is you got out of a bad relationship. It's understandable, trust me. It's bot easy to pick up the pieces and trust someone that easy or think it won't happen again." Manon tells the embarrassed Monegasque.

Charles smiles gratefully at them and before he knows it, they had been up for hours to the point that Charles feels like passing out.

Which Jules notice and tells her parents that it's time for them to retire to bed. Charles doesn't protest or anything. He just waves them goodnight and tells them to sleep well.

~•~•~•~

"Charles!" Jules giggles while shouting.

Charles grabs the flour and drips it into her hair, she grabs a handful herself before she throws it into his face. Making a mess of the bakery and each other.

Adrien had asked the two to bake some goods for the bakery. He fully knew that this would happen and he knows that Jules will manage to get the baked goods finished anyway.

"Jules!" Charles shouts as Jules rubs away from him.

"What is going on?" Josephine asks as she walks down the stairs into the bakery.

Jules smiles at her sister before she goes back to making these baked goods. Charles calms down from his laughing fit and mischievous moment and helps her making some croissants.

"We're baking." Jules says while showing her sister her dirty hands.

"Gross. I wouldn't want to touch that." Josephine says before disappearing upstairs.

Jules shrugs her shoulders before she puts away the croissants in the oven. Putting on the timer and closing the oven. She smiles before she turns around to Charles. Who smiles at her too.

He grabs her by the waist, turning her with her back to the working station. He pushes her against it, connecting their lips. She squeals a bit from the sudden affection in public like this. He lifts her onto the working station.

She wraps her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss while he slips his tongue in her mouth. Jules laces her hands into his hair, soft moans leaving her lips.

Charles squeezes her waist, not caring that her lips taste like flour or that she is covered in flour from head to toe. He wraps his arms tightly around her waist while standing between her legs.

"Ahem." Jules and Charles hear the voice of Manon.

They jump apart and look at Manon embarrassed. Manon chuckles before smiling. She shakes her head and waves them off.

"I'm just teasing. Me and your dad had been worse." Manon says before she grabs the flour.

"Maman! I didn't need to you two had sex here." Jules says hiding her face in Charles his chest.

Manon chuckles before she walks up the stairs. Leaving Jules and Charles alone in the bakery again. Charles rubs her back as he smiles, he likes her parents. They had shown many baby pictures this morning at breakfast.

"This is so embarrassing." Jules groans.

"They're sweet." Charles says while kissing the top of her flour covered hair.

After a half hour her father comes down and sends the two up the stairs to take a shower. Jules takes Charles up the stairs and to the bathroom.