Chapter 30

It was easier to keep a clear head this time. Niall focused on pleasuring Fao, driving him crazy with hip movements: a teasing spin, a sharp, hard slide back and forth, a full stop and a squeeze of the buttocks. After a short time, Fao's breath started to hitch, his fingers grabbed Niall's hips, pulling him onto his cock deeper. Finally the barbarian put his knees up, held Niall by the waist and began to fūck him hard.

Niall really wanted to jerk himself off, but he didn't dare. He already felt hot all over, it wouldn't do wreathing and screaming again in orgasm. Thank Danu, Fao was too busy keeping Niall's ass in position. Niall put his hands behind his head and arched his back, as if in ecstasy.

The hidden clasp of the steel slave collar was elaborate so that no one but Niall could find and undo it. To everyone, the collar looked like a solid steel band soldered right around the slave's neck.

In fact, a flexible blade was hidden inside, sharp as a razor, and the collar itself served as a hilt and a scabbard.

Fao's eyes rolled back in orgasm, and Niall stabbed him.

He aimed at the shoulder, not at the neck. He wouldn't want to kill his prey, it was not why he came to Khanbaliq. Also, the jasper necklace could have deflected the blow, and Niall wouldn't have even scratched Fao. However, he still missed the shoulder, because Fao, swift as a snake, blocked the blade with his muscular forearm. He knocked Niall face down on the bed and twisted his arm behind his back so hard, Niall's bones nearly crackled. Faolan tore the blade out of Niall's fingers, almost along with his fingers, and threw it to the other side of the bedroom.

For a moment, Niall was frightened, especially when Faolan shook him and growled in a scary voice, "Who sent you, slave? Answer!"

Niall knew, of course, that he would never surprise such a skilled fighter as Faolan Three Swords. Even if the latter wouldn't know who he was dealing with, even if he would be stunned and blinded by the oncoming orgasm. But Niall hoped that he would manage to scratch his opponent at least. How humiliating was his ordinary, non-magical speed, his ordinary strength, the same as that of humans! Physically, Faolan was not much stronger than Niall, but he had much more experience in fighting bare-handed. Niall couldn't break out of his grip without breaking his arm.

But the iron grip suddenly loosened, and Niall breathed a sigh of relief. He snatched his arm back, pushed the barbarian away, and sat up on the bed.

Faolan Three Swords was on his knees, staggering and trying to focus his eyes. On a swarthy forearm, over a silver bracelet inlaid with turquoise, a shallow scratch was filling with blood. That's when he should have donned the leather bracers he wore during their second duel in the forest. Hmm, could this bout count as a third one?

"Come on, try to resist, to fight! Make it more interesting for me," Niall said cheerfully, looking into the barbarian's fogged eyes. "You'll get another five minutes before passing out."

"Who are you?" Fao croaked. The voice failed him faster than the mind and muscles, because the victim should not have managed to cry for help.

"O merciful Danu! It was you who'd asked me to come visit you in Khanbaliq, Faolan Three Swords!" Niall grinned triumphantly. "Don't they tell tales in the North about the Sidhe powers? How could you be fooled by such a simple spell?"

Niall gave him a push in the chest, and Faolan toppled down across the bed like a fallen tree. He struggled to say something, but could no longer speak, only his eyes burned with silent hatred.

"Don't worry, you're not dying." Niall leaned over him, still grinning, and pulled his leg up over his shoulder. "It's just a paralyzing poison. See, I don't like dead bodies in my bed. Oh Danu, how tight you are!" he sighed, squeezing his aching cock between Fao's buttocks. "Obviously no one has visited this place after me. If you'd want more, come to Sliabh Mis. There's always a place in my bed for you."