/chapter 5\

We were walking to the park when Wilbur walked into a group of older boys from our school which were blocking most of the pathway. Wilbur was unlucky because he bumped into one of the tallest and meanest kids in the school. If you do one thing that'll annoy him, your in danger.

"fuck off you little pice of shit"  he shouted as he tried to punch Wilbur. As I was next to Wilbur I blocked the punch that was heading for him and punched the older boy. "Weak bitch" he said as he punched me in my stomach. It did hurt but I pushed the pain away.  Everyone was crowding around me and the older boy.

I got my leg behind his knee and pulled it towards me making him fall over. Everyone was shouting and cheering for me. It felt like the same atmosphere if you scored a goal for your football team at the last second winning the game. Everyone was chanting my name and lifting me up holding me by my back.

The police had to come over to stop everyone from crowding me. I was thankful for them yet didn't want my moment of shine to end.

Everyone went away resuming to what they were originally doing before the fight. "Yoo how did you do that?! It was sick!" Wilbur said surprised. "Ehh just 5 years worth of self defence gone to use." I replied almost laughing. "Wait what? You do self defence?! That's sick!" Wilbur almost shouted.

"You alright bestie?" Winter asked. I could hear the worry and concern in their voice. "I'm fine it's just a little bit of pain nothing to worry about." I replied with a smile coming onto my face at the end of my sentence to make them less worried. I wasn't lying if I said that I didn't hurt. I could bare the pain but I was hurting a lot but I could manage to walk which was good.

We walked to the local corner shop and got what we wanted. I got a orange lucozade and a bag of harribow's. Winter got a bag of skittles and a Fanta and Wilbur got a coke and a pack of Oreo's (idk if Wilbur likes them things I just thought of a random food and drink)

I payed for our things (with a little argument with winter which was broken up by wilbur.) and we all went to the park. We found a corner where we could see the whole park and sat down talking to each other (something I rarely do). We was there for 3 hours and somehow got into a game of tag. I don't know how or why the game started but all I knew was that Wilbur was it.

He ran towards me as I ran away. Wilbur was quicker than me and got me. "Fuck" I yell out of breath. I gave myself a minute to breathe. Once I caught my breath again, I ran towards winter because they're slow af. I ran towards the eventual caring up to them tapping their shoulder making them it. "Fuck you yn!" winter shouted.

I was far away from them while Wilbur was closer to them. they went to Wilbur while I ran towards the other side of the park. I stopped when I got to the edge of the park caching my breath. as i was catching my breathe, the guy that fought me earlier, came over to me. "Why the fuck did you punch me bitch?" he yelled angrily. "self-defence" I simply replied while smiling. I could easily tell that he was angry, and he came to punch me again! i block his punch punching him again. He was practically red from anger as he threw another punch. I blocked this one but kicked behind his knee causing him to fall over. He didn't get up. I stood there for a couple of seconds starring at him then ran off to the other side of the park where Wilbur and winter were.

*HELLO HELLO HELLO!!! IM BACKKKKKKKKKK I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK BUT HEY IM BACK! I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO AND THEN GO AWAY AGAIN :))))))

Bye :)