Chapter III

"No matter where you go I'll follow„

Apparently Tartaglia had been to Inazuma before, so now as you both walked through the hallways he talked about how the scenery was there. About how they had thr most beautiful fireworks, and fantastic sunsets. You listened in full admiration as he suddenly stopped "Why did you stop?" you asked, he looked at you confused "You get off track fast, go get your commission dummy" he gently pushed you towards the door "But he's scary" you whispered, Tartaglia chuckled "I know" he whispered back.

With a disappointed look you softly knocked at the door, Tartaglia chuckled and went ahead to knock louder. You could hear a slight come in, Tartaglia opened the door for you and helped you in with his hand on your back. You felt your cheeks slowly heat up, forgetting why you were here again "What" Scaramouche spoke clearly annoyed at the sight of you both "This sweet shy girl came to ask you personally what her commissions are for the day, so you'd kindly hand it over wouldn't you?" Tartaglia spoke "What the actual hell is wrong with you?" Scaramouche groaned, he had stood up "Now i wouldn't be against to fight you, however not in front of the newbie" Tartaglia said giving Scaramouche a sweet smile, he wasn't pleased "I'm sure she wouldn't mind seeing how much of a failure you are" he spat.

You felt the tension build up "Be kind for once, all I'm asking is for commissions. She works for you, shouldn't you of have given it to her early in the morning or even the night before? Don't call me a failure if you can't even do a simple task like that" Tartaglia spoke as he still had that sweet smile plastered onto his face "First of your smile is hideous, second of all do not call me a failure again" as if the tension wasn't enough, you could feel the air electrify "Pf, just because you are a failure doesn't mean i don't get to call you one, after all wouldn't your own mo-"

A loud clap was heard throughout the room, you hadn't noticed how as Tartaglia spoke Scaramouche had made his way over to him. You had seen scary stuff in life but this was absolutely terrifying "Tartaglia i swear if you continue i will get you fucking fired" there was a loud silence "You're weak" Tartaglia whispered just not loud enough to hear "Give the damn papers and we'll be gone, you don't have to be a brat about everything Scara"

The door being still open you could see some other agents peaking inside, you supposed the clap and yelling should've really been loud. This was an awkward situation for everyone at this point, you didn't know where to go. Gathering a small amount of courage you speak up "I apologize sir, i can come for the papers later." his eyes darted towards you, it sent shivers down your spine "Right." he turned his back, muttering stuff under his breath. Giving a quick glance at the door was enough to get the agents back to their work, he let out a cough "Due to you having higher potential, i might aswell send you to Liyue" he said.

Your eyes widen "Are you out of your mind!?" Tartaglia chimed in "What? She works for me i decide what she does and doesn't do" Scaramouche said "She literally joined yesterday, don't pretend like i don't know what mission you'll give her. You've been searching for potential agents for a while now, they ended.." Tartaglia quickly glanced at you and decided he wouldn't finish his sentence "Fine, then go babysit her whilst you're at it"
In all honesty you didn't even dare to speak up, your courage was below your feet at this point.