The Shooting

Quickly turning around Isla was met dark brown eyes which belonged to one of the twins.

"Woah..wh...wh..what?" Isla said stuttering. Chuckling, the twin eyed Isla up and down "Hmm"

"I asked if you needed some help, I saw you falling" the twin said. "Ooh yeah,sorry" Isla said standing up, seeing he was way shorter than the twin. He was around 6'8 and Isla was 5'4

Extending his hand the twin introduced himself "Aiden." Isla took his hand noticing he had an accent and his stomach did a backflip. "Are you okay?" Isla just nodded, he couldn't remember words.

"That fall looked pretty bad." Isla nodded again. Aiden smiled and Isla felt heat spread through his body. "Well you're a chatterbox, aren't you?"

Isla smiled. "Uhm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm...woah" Isla exhaled "I'm Isla nice to meet you."

Aiden's dark eyes never left Isla's body as he moved to his speaker. "I'm okay, thanks" Isla said not turning around at Aiden's eyes.

Sitting on the floor, Isla took off his shoes and started massaging his ankle. "You're new right?" Isla asked acting like he didn't know.

Aiden walked around and stood in front of Isla "Yeah, tranfered." Isla titled his head up to look at Aiden and he smiled. "Nice, where from?" He asked extending his hand so Aiden could help him stand.

Aiden took it and helped him up. "France"

Isla felt like all the air had been sucked out of him as Aiden smirked at their current position.

"Damn you're cute" Aiden voiced his thoughts in a deep voice, looking down at Isla.

Isla put his hand on Aiden chest a lightly pushed him back. "Uhm sorry but I've got to practice." Isla responded blushing while he stretched his leg again.

Raising his hands up Aiden backed up "Show me what you got."

"Are you serious?" he said frowning his eyebrows "yo... You're going to watch me dance" Isla said with his hand on his hips. Aiden smirked "Yeah."

Panicking Isla started calming himself down "Ooh gosh...Okay...calm down. Breath. I'm okay." Isla tried to avoid him and started dancing perfectly until he fell again trying to do the two moves. "Ugh!!" He screamed.

Aiden walked toward Isla and circled him "You can't do the En pointe and a tour en l'air?"

Isla starred at him dumbfounded while accepting Aidens hand to stand up. "Yeah seems so...how do you know"

Aiden put his hand on Isla's waist and smirked his hands still lingering. Isla feeling the heat from the hands, blushed.

Aiden smirked "I know a thing or two and I can see what you're doing wrong." Isla just stared at Aiden like he was crazy "Then tell me!"

Sarcastically Isla eyed Aiden "You know for someone with such a presence, you'd think you wouldn't be much of a talker."

Walking to his bag Isla took some bandages and started wrapping them on his hands to help with bruising when he starts doing his next part of the choreography.

"And what type of a presence is that?" Aiden asked turning to look at Isla with his hands behind his back. Looking Aiden up and down Isla smiled and responded "You know what I'm talking about cause I'm pretty sure you've heard it your whole life."

"Are you gonna leave I godda continue. Thank you for the audience tho" Isla responded turning on the music.

Aiden's eyes landed on Isla's with a look Isla couldn't grasp. "Are you always this enthusiastic" Aiden said with a hint of sarcasm.