Part 13: Memories of First Meet

Hey Lovelies,
I hope u all are surrounded by positivity and doing great.
First of all,
Sorry...I am very sorry...
For making u all wait for long,

I was going to update two days ago,
But due to my bad health,
It got delayed
It's ok if u all are mad at me
But don't be na...pls.. 🥺
And enjoy the longest part
Till now....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Morning, MPT

Everyone was bidding bye to their seniors as they were going far from the station for few days.

Pushpa Ji said," Jis udeshya ke liye aaplog jaa rhe hai.... Shiv Ji kre ki wo ache se safal ho....aap dono apna dhyaan rkhiyega aur waqt milne pe phn krte rhiyega....hmsab yha smbhal lenge...."

Santu added," Ji Maddam, hmsb yha sabkuch dekh lenge....aaplog ache se jana...aur mujhe pta hai aaplog mujhe bht jyada miss kroge....to uski koi jarurat nhi hai, aapko jab bhi yaad aaye... mujhe video call kr lena...."

Cheetah said," Ufff Yeh Masoom...m..m.."
earning a glare from KS.

Kareena chuckled on Santu's innocence and felt proud on their team for understanding them so well.
After giving important instructions to their team, they left the Thana in a Taxi as they were going there as a local in civil clothes.

Since it was a very secret mission, they can't discuss it openly in front of the driver, so there was complete silence between them, as none of them tried to bother the other. They both were sitting on the back seat , having various thoughts occupying their minds.

Karishma's POV

Mind full of thoughts as she was going to her birth place, the place which she never wanted to visit again, after 14 yrs due to her duty she was compelled to go.

Her mind was saying, that you are just going to fulfill what your duty demands, nothing else,nothing is related to her, she means nothing to you, stop making these false and stupid expectations in your head . But her heart was just repeating only one thing, if she gonna get any news of her Hasu, if she gonna know about where they went , if her Hasu remembered her and tried to contact her by sending any letter or by any means....

and unknowingly to her, the heart was winning. These thoughts were slowly overpowering her, while she was just sitting and seeing the scenery passing by, out of the window, until she saw a mountain.

She went back in her memory lane, when she first met her, on her way back from the hill....

Flashback

Karishma used to go to the temple situated on the hillside daily with her father and brought oranges from a tree situated a little far from the temple, on her way back home. But after her father's death, she was scattered completely from the inside...She became a very weak and quiet girl , who was always bullied by other boys and girls of her age. They always used to make fun of her and annoy her, and she couldn't do anything besides shedding tears....and always feel very helpless. She felt very miserable as she had no one beside her mother, to take a stand for her. No one wanted to be friends with her and treat her like she don't even exist.

That continued to happen, until one day, someone came to her life and changed her completely from a broken and hopeless girl to a brave and strong girl.