Part 9: Talks of Heart

Hey Lovelies, hope you all are happy.
Sorry for being late...
Cause of which, I decided to give a long update to u all.
Enjoy...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Haseena was confused by her behaviour, so she snapped her fingers in front of her face, bringing her back from trace, and asked," Karishma Singh......., Karishma Singh, aap kha khoyi hui thi, hmne aapko itni aawaz lgayi pr aapne koi jawab hi nhi diya....,sab..sab thik.....?

Karishma looked at the concerned face of Haseena and answered her stumbling a bit, " Hm...hme ...hme kya hua hai....., Hm bilkul shi hai MS. Maaf kijiyega, hmne jawab nhi Diya . Aap...aap kahiye na, kuch puch rhi thi aap...?

" Jii, Karishma Singh, hmne kha....ki tbse bs ek dusre ke samne baithe hue hai,....aur bs khana kha rhe hai....fir aise hm ek dusre ko kaise janenge...., To hm keh rhe the, hme batayie jra apne baare me..., Hm bhi to thora sa jaane , The bhaukal, of Lucknow ke baare me......"

Haseena asked her, but when when she saw her expressions less face, she understood that, Karishma is feeling a little bit uncomfortable, in opening up.
So, before KS can speak, she decided to tell about herself first, to make her feel easy.

" Uhh....., Karishma Singh.., hm smjh gye...ki aap ek introvert person hai ..., Isliye yeh aapke liye kathin ho rha hoga..., Koi baat nhi..., Ye bht hi normal baat hai....., Agr aap hme apne baare me kuch na bhi btana chahti hai, to hm smjh skte hai....,Pr Chliye hm hi apko apne baare me bta dete hai." Haseena said , calming down Karishma by her words. Karishma was feeling light and happy that, Haseena understood her matter of pondering on how to speak, by just looking at her.

Then, Haseena goes on, " To.., hmara naam to aap janti hai, Haseena Mallik....., Hmari duniya bht choti hai...., Ham, Ammi aur hmare Abbu....., Hm apni ammi ke sath hi rhte hai...., Aur hmare abbu jyadatar kaam ki wajah se ghar pe maujood nhi hote...., Hm Delhi me rhte the pehle....
Karishma was just listening to her attentively.

"Aab aap soch rhi hongi ki hmari bhasa alag kyu nhi hai.....,kyuki hmari ammi yha se hai, to hmari bhasa lucknavi hi hai....., isliye Lucknow hmare liye thoda nya hai, pr utna bhi nhi...., to yehi hai hmari simple se jindagi..."

Now, Haseena was staring Karishma, like she was figuring if Karishma was gonna say something, but to her bad luck , Karishma was still silent, and drinking her coffee quietly, looking down . Karishma had another debate going in her head, she wanted to talk to her, but it's just that, she was a bit hesitant in executing it.

After a good 2-3 mins, HM finally decided to drop this conversation, as Karishma was still not on the same page of chatting . She was disappointed by herself , so she stood up from the couch, stating, " Karishma Singh...."

Karishma looked towards her swiftly. "Uhh...hme lgta hai....break thoda lamba ho gya...., Ab hme chlna chahiye....kaam bht hai, aur aaj hi complete krna hai...Haseena said with a fake smile.

She stood up, took her coffee in her hands, and started moving towards the door, but stopped after listening , " Maddam Sir...." by Karishma.
When she turned around to look at Karishma, she was gestured to sit back at her place, by Karishma, which she followed.

Karishma started to tell about herself with a sigh , " MS, hmare baare me toh batane layk kuch hai hi nhi....kya byan kre aapko,

Hm ek mamuli insaan hai, jiski sirf maa hai ....jo usse bht pyaar krti hai, aur uska ek chota sa parivaar hai, Mahila Police Thana....,uske alawa sb kuch bhram hai, sb dikhawa hai, Jin sab me hm pdna nhi chahte..... isliye hm jyada kisi se baat krna, unse...wo kya kehte hai...mukhatib..unse mukhatib hona pasand nhi krte." Haseena was silently listening to her sweet voice, with a slight winning smile on her face. She was succeeding in her try, to change the mood of Karishma.