𝟎𝟎𝟓・𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

A/N: I have mentioned a fake chronic illness named "Sementa" (name might be subject to changes). This is inspired by a health side-effect named "Asthenia", Sementa is a fake illness which causes a low body mass, in basic, makes you physically weak. Sorry to all the science/biology lovers if I'm just talking out of my own ass, but I tried to make it semi-realistic using research. Bakugou's a little OOC in this chap. Bonus: I've added Kyoko (F) and Hikaru (M)'s picrews and info at the bottom!

~

YOU ALL HAD MADE IT TO MUSUTAFU ARCADE, whilst simultaneously making fun of every single living atom on the way.

"This place is huge!" exclaimed Kirishima.

"Huge, huh?~" commented Sero and Kaminari at the same time.

"Shut the fuck up, all three of you." ordered Bakugou, he had an annoyed aura, possibly due to the fact he was the number one person made fun of during the walk here.

"I haven't been to an arcade in like forever!" exclaimed both Hikaru and Ashido as they both clasped hands whilst jumping up and down.

You turned to Kyoko and saw a hurt look on her face, no matter how hard she tried to mask it.

Oh.

But you'd put that aside for now, right now was the time to play arcade games with Hikaru's new friends.

Suddenly, you're being dragged by the arm by the ash-blonde and your Sementa was not making it easy for you. His grip wasn't that hard on you but he might as well have been shoving needles into your arm.

"What are you doing?" you managed to spit out.

"You're one of the Honor Students, aren't you? As long as I beat you in something, I'm basically better than more than half of your shitty school's first years."

This fucker did his homework...just for this?

"By an arcade game? If you wanted to play a game with me you could've just-"

He pulled you up until you were at eye level with him.

"Shut your fucking mouth, I'd rather drop dead."

"Then why don't you drop dead right now? I mean, you are technically going to play a game with me."

It was obvious he thought of himself as better than others, that was obvious, but just how far did the superiority complex rabbit hole go?

He continued to drag you until you'd reached a Street Fighter type of arcade machine, you never really played these kinds of games, but you still got on the opposing chair and picked the cutest female character. Why? Two reasons. A: She looks cute. B: Most games always make the sexually attractive female stupidly overpowered, especially if they look like a child. It's a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless.

His eyes twitched when he saw what character you picked, you were supposed to above stupid, not below.

He won the first game which he boasted about, but instead said "I'll give you another rematch, it's much more fun beating you instead of the other losers." There was some sort of compliment hidden in there, but you didn't bother looking for it.

Though, he ended up eating his own words, because he ended up losing the next 6 matches and dipping, blaming the machine instead of himself.

After that, you both challenged each other to other arcade games, fostering some..healthy competition. You both were definitely not cussing out each other's bloodline whilst fighting, only kids do that. Definitely.

You basically both ended up playing most of the actually fun and challenging games in the arcade and stopped even though you ended up in a tie. Bakugou won most of the athletically-based games, meanwhile you won the ones that were more intelligence-based, if you could even call it that.