His face deflated on imagining the pain Bright might be going through since he had a glimpse of how they were separated from each other yesterday. It was true he might've enjoyed everything he did with his husband but he felt so disgusted with himself and guilty for cheating on his boyfriend with his husband and even detested himself for imagining the beautiful moment with his husband. He was supposed to feel sad and not happy. He was supposed to regret what he did to him and not love how he touched him and all that. How much Xiao Zhan wanted to whack himself that his tears flowed down his eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry I broke all my promises to you. I promised never to marry him and here I am, wearing his ring and not just that, I also slept with him. Will you ever forgive me and understand it wasn't intentional?" Xiao Zhan cried out, hugging himself as he imagined how much pain and heartbroken Bright will be when he heard of what transpired between him and his husband. 

"Baby, I was not with myself when I did it. Please understand me and don't break up with me. I would hate myself if the only hope I had left also leaves alone to face all this myself. Please forgive me and know I'd never intentionally hurt you or destroy what we have. Gosh, I'm so fucking disgusted with myself…" Xiao Zhan's tears pool down as he looks at himself in the mirror and wants so badly to wipe away all the hickey to clear away the aftermath with Wang Yibo.

Feeling that he had cried enough, he stripped out of his clothes and went inside the bathtub, ready to take his bath but stops after noticing the liquid running down from his thighs and that's when he realized he was actually in pain, just that the pain in his heart and added to his nagging headache didn't allow him to notice that. His legs lurched and he staggered and leaned by the wall to get a hold of himself before he fell. He winced and gritted his teeth, "Just what kind of hammer did Mr Wang have and called it a dick? I feel like my ass is torn apart. How am I supposed to walk now? Aish! I have never hated cock before but I think I do now. Fuck!"

Xiao Zhan cursed and managed to lay down in the tub to relax his mind, before he continued taking his bath, thinking of how to handle the circumstance he found himself in. When coming out, he noticed his phone had been continuously ringing non-stop. He hurriedly threw the towel he was using to wipe his hair to reach his phone, knowing it would be Bright calling him. He comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist and finds someone holding his phone while looking at the screen.

On seeing who that was, he quickly rushed to the person and grabbed his phone from him. He looked at the caller and found it was truly Bright that has been calling him before he regarded the person that was holding his phone and glares down at him and snarled, "Just what in the fucking world are you doing inside my room huh!? Who the fuck authorizes you to touch my phone? Don't you ever in your fucking life touch my phone, understand? Now get the fuck out of my room, you bastard!"

Win scowled down at him and didn't need a soothsayer to tell him that his brother was responsible for the bite marks on his body and was kind of jealous, seeing how gorgeous and glowing Xiao Zhan's body is but he'd rather die than admit that to Xiao Zhan. But in remembering his words, he sneered, "I can see you haven't realized you are a married man and not the fucking whore you haven't stopped being, right?" He smirked viciously as Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth at his spoken insults. "Your room? Did I hear that from your fucking mouth? Does this room look like your husband's room or have you forgotten you married him yesterday?" He snickered in mockery and Xiao Zhan wanted so much to wipe that smile away from his lips with a punch. " Or you are you in any way afraid of getting fucked by him, Uhm, I don't know…Again?" 

Xiao Zhan's body turned cold after hearing that from him and was quick to embrace his body. And Win noticed the effect he has on him with his words and grinned mockery before continuing, "Just what kind of a shameless harlot are you? You claimed you love your boyfriend and still went ahead to sleep with my brother? And now you are running away from him? I guess he wrecked you into pieces yesterday and didn't think you'd handle someone like him and now, you're running away from him, right?"