***Chapter 24***

A few weeks later, Katelyn stood in a Farian dressing room as Yulie and Sapphire helped her to dress for her big day. Rosa had already finished her hair and makeup, so she left to help the rest of the wedding party finish getting ready. Katelyn held the dress to her front as Yulie and Sapphire finished buttoning it up the back. Looking at herself in the mirror in the body-hugging wedding gown, Katelyn could see the changes in her body from the pregnancy. After almost two months of pregnancy, she had grown a small bump that was definitely accentuated by the dress. It had taken three fittings to get the dress to fit her perfectly for the big day, and she was thankful for all the help she had received in making it happen.

After Yulie and Sapphire finished buttoning up her dress and helping her into a pair of white flats, a knock was heard on the door. A head peeked through that Katelyn was not expecting to see at her wedding. "Kara, what are you doing here," Katelyn asked, rushing over to hug the girl who had walked through the door. "I still pray to Father Yggdra daily and he answered. He told me you were getting married to Caesar. You look beautiful by the way. Your family found me out when you broke the spell keeping our appearances switched, but it didn't matter to them. They accepted me with open arms, happy that you were happy here. When they found you were getting married, they knew that they couldn't miss your big day. They are waiting to see you." Katelyn asked, "Wait, my parents and brother are here?" Kara nodded as Katelyn said, "Lead the way." When she made her way to the main foyer, she saw her parents and immediately dashed to them, pulling them into a hug. "Mom, dad. I've missed you so much." Her mom said, "My baby girl, you look so grown." Her father said, "You definitely spread your wings. We couldn't be prouder of you." She then turned go find her younger brother who had grown taller in her absence and said, "You look older than me at this point. Come here." He pulled her into a hug and said, "You look beautiful, Kate." "How did you all get here? I'm so confused." Kara said, "A little magic gifted by Father Yggdra brought us here." "I'm so glad you all are here. Have you met Caesar, yet? Or any of my friends?" Her mother said, "No sweetie. We haven't yet. We just got here." Katelyn told Yulie to go grab the others so that she could introduce them.

Yulie came back with the whole gang in tow. Katelyn pulled Caesar to her as he said, "I thought I wasn't supposed to see you until you walked down the aisle?" "Well, plans have changed. We are already married anyway. These are my parents and my brother," Katelyn said, gesturing to where they all stood. Caesar instantly bowed to them and said, "It is a pleasure meeting you. I hope you are not angry with me for not asking for permission to marry your daughter." Katelyn's mother took Caesar by the hand and pulled him into a hug. "You have made our little girl happy and that is all we can ask for." Katelyn's father held out a hand to Caesar and said, "Welcome to the family, son." Caesar shook his hand, then turned to Katelyn's brother. Katelyn's brother said, "If you ever hurt my sister, they will never find your body." Caesar held his hands up in surrender and said, "I would never think about it." Katelyn then said, "Let me introduce everyone else to you guys. This is Eldore, a knight who came forward in time ten thousand years to help us with the recent war. This is Leonard, originally a wine maker's apprentice who became a knight and is now dating Queen Cisna. This is Queen Cisna of Balandor, who is the reincarnation of a queen from ten thousand years ago, Mureas. This is Yulie, originally from Parma. She is an ace when it comes to using a bow. This is Archduchess Miu, the leader of Faria, which is where we are now. This is General Scardigne, one of her top warriors. This is Sapphire, originally from Albana. Great with a sword and good at dancing. She was originally friends with Kara. This is Setti, the eldest brother who was raised with the pact makers. He has changed for the better and rejoined our family. You met Kara in our world. Where is Lena," Katelyn asked looking around. Rosa came down the hall and said, "I lost her after dressing her. Where is that little munchkin?" "Lena is alive," Kara asked, looking around wide eyed. "It's a long story, but yes. She was brought back by me with the power of the Furies." "We must find her," Kara said. "She is probably outside running around the gardens. That child loves to be mischievous like someone else I know," Katelyn said, looking towards Caesar.