Emma:

Stop denying it!

It will only get worse duh!

You:

But we're buddies!

Emma:

You can't control your feelings girl

You already like himmm and there's nothing u can do but accept it.

You:

Emma, I just moved on.

I don't want to fall again...

I'm not ready yet.

and I also don't want to destroy the friendship we have.

Emma:

Welp, the only way you can do is to talk to him.

Don't run away Y/n, confront it.

I'll always support you girl

You:

Thank you.

Let me think first...

Your brain went blank when you put the phone down. you don't know what you will do after the conversation between you and Emma. You almost pulled your hair out because of the problem you are facing right now.

"What the hell...."

'Maybe it's not that bad? It's just a crush right?

You took your phone again and texted Kakucho to find out where Izana was. It's a good thing he replied right away so you quickly got dressed and left the apartment.

'He's at the bar again.'

When you arrived, you immediately went in to find him. You saw Ran and Hanma dancing on the dance floor. Koko and Kisaki just drinking beer at the bar counter.

Your eyes searched for Izana until you saw him. It's true that you felt something different when you looked at him, so do you like him already?

You stopped when a woman came next to him. Your world almost crumbled when you saw how she wrapped his arm around Izana's waist. Before, it was okay with you even if he was with someone else, but now your heart almost broke as you stared at Izana and the girl.

'That's when you realize that maybe love isn't for you. First Mitsuya and now Izana, love sucks right? Love fucking sucks.

This is also one of the reasons why you are not ready to take risks. Maybe this is really the sign to put yourself first.

You saw Izana looking at you. His purple eyes widened when he saw you before pushing the girl he was with. You just smiled before turning your back on him and quickly got out of there.

----

"Y/n! Wait up!" You heard Izana shout from behind. You're about to run away but you were surprised when he suddenly grabbed your wrist.

"Let go!"

"No, let's talk." He answered seriously.

"Let's just talk tomorrow. I'm sleepy." I lied before looking awaw from him.

"Don't give me any excuses woman." He said in a cold tone. I sighed before facing him. He gave me a cold expression.

I glared at him "What else are we going to talk about Izana? I'm tired okay?"

"Why are you here then?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I didn't answer and looked away again. I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my chin and brought his face closer to mine. I was surprised when he suddenly buried his head in my neck.

"I can't take it anymore mahal." He said in a drunk tone "I can't hide my feelings from you anymore. Let's just break the damn rules together." He added.

My eyes widened at what he said. What?

"Do whatever you want I'm all yours. Use me, if that's the only way you can see me. I don't care if you don't love me! I'm ready to be marupok just for you."

My heart started pounding because of what he was saying. Is this his confession? He likes me????

"Let's ruin our friendship and be lovers instead, mahal."