Chapter 04

Andrius parked his car at the parking lot after arriving at the shopping mall. He looked back at Thea who looks around while turning her head left to right with curiousity. He smiled to himself and called her gently "Hey Thea did you enjoy the ride?". She nodded her head. Then Andrius said while getting ready to get out of the car "Ok lets go and explore the shopping mall". 

Andrius helped Thea to get out of the car then held her hand. She held into him tightly. She is used to seeing malls because she lived all her life in the pavements of the city. But she never got a chance to go inside of malls. They were huge filled with people. Since she got a chance to go inside the mall she was more curious to see the things that she had only seen from the outside through the glass walls of the malls. 

Andrius and Thea went inside the large luxurious looking mall. Thea hold into Andrius with both her hands while Andrius lead them to kid section. Even though Thea's curious gaze moved here and there she didn't want to let go of Andrius. She sticked into his hand. After going through some clothings Andrius asked "Princess point what you like then I'll buy it. Okay". Thea looked at him without saying anything. Andrius looked at her and decided to pick whatever he thinks she needs since she seems to have no idea about shopping. 

He grabbed various beautiful dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, hair ties and all the necessities for a girl. Thea still clinging to him looked somewhat tired and Andrius decided to carry her and do the shopping for the rest of the items. After buying all the necessities he decided to go to toys section to buy her toys. But she has fell into sound sleep in his arms when they arrived to toys section. So he bought some stuffed animals and toys that he though she would like. 

Then he ordered one of his body guards to take all the shopping bags to home. After that he decided to go to food corner and feed the sleeping princess. He slowly shook her while patting her back to wake her up from her nap. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Andrius with sleepy eyes. Andius gently said "Lets eat somethings okay". She simply nodded and lean on his neck snuggling to him.

After having the meal Thea yawned and Andrius decided to end shopping  and go home so Thea can have a proper nap. Andrius arrived at home and carried sleeping Thea to his bed room. He put her gently on the middle of the king size bed and put some pillows around her to make sure that she doesn't fall from the bed. After making sure that she is sound asleep he went into his study and thought of finishing some work till Thea wakes up. 

Few hours passed and Andrius was immersed in his laptop doing work. The mansion is very quite and suddenly there was a loud sound of something shattering. Andrius immediately stood up and went to check the cause of the sound. There Thea stood with tears falling down her big eyes surrounded with shattered pieces of glass near the kitchen sink. Andrius shouted "Don't move" because of the fear of her getting hurt from glass pieces. But little Thea didn't know the fair reason Andrius shouted so she backed away with fear and while hicupping said with sobs "Mm so...sorry ssir...p...please don't hu...hurt". She has experienced people walking in the pavement shouting at her and Pirrip sometimes  for blocking their way. They most of the time spend their days in the pavement because they have nowhere to stay. So with Andrius' shouting she got scared. But looking at her reaction Andrius felt guilty for shouting at her and went to where she is standing and picked the still crying and shaking Thea up in his arms. 

Andrius checked her feet for any injuries but fortunately there was only a little scratch like mark with little blood coming. He carried her to the bathroom and make her sit near the sink. She is still crying while Andrius was grabbing first aid. He sat near her and started to clean the little blood left. Thea didn't even flinch when he rubbed the alchohol in the area. She is not in physical pain but emotionally she is in pain, because she didn't want to make Andrius angry or dissapointed. Her little heart could not bear the pain of Andrius leaving her too just like Pirrip.

After tending to the injury Andrius sighed and looked at still criyng Thea. He can't find the words for the feeling he felt when he saw her crying in the middle of broken glasses. It pained him to see her like that. He cupped her tearful face and gently said "I'm so sorry for shouting baby girl. I didn't want to scare you. Does your feet hurt so bad princess?". Thea looked at him and shook her head to say no because she didn't even felt anhy pain coming from her feet. Then she leaned into his hand which is still cupping her face gently. Then what Thea said in a small voice made Andius heart hurt, because it hurt him to even imagine what she said next. "Please don't leave me sir. Pirrip also left me." His simply picked her up from where she was sitting and hold her tightly in his arms and softly said "Never baby girl. I'm never leaving you.". And then Andrius made her look at his eyes and gently and seriously said "Thea, baby please don't call me sir. My name is Andrius you can call me by my name of anything you are comfortable with. But never call me sir okay.". Thea stared at him and after few seconds she slowly nodded her head while saying a "okay".