25. Magic Of Melon

Start from the beginning

Told him he didn't need to walk downtown for a literal pharmacy when you're here. To help him. Hearing it Jungkook softened and agreed to stay.

"Here," You place the tray in front of him at the table. "I'll give you honey water if it still doesn't work." You say clutching your hands together watching him flutter his eyes towards you, smiling.

You smile back and his smile stretches. He stares at you and you wait for him to say something but he doesn't. It's those eyes that he is looking at you with. Do you all tingly inside. So, you break the eye contact first and look away, clear your throat and hand him over the plate.

Jungkook accepts it and starts eating whereas you are seated opposite to him watching him eat it all up. The little movements. How his lips invite the watermelon, press on them with those wet lips. It's got you licking your lips. So irresistible.

You internally groan and duck your head lower, cross your fingers together and collect yourself together. You exhale and inhale. There were still next steps to be taken. For that, you had to get stronger. Resist your jumping hormones.

As Jungkook wipes his lips and places the empty plate on the table you ask him to lean back on the couch, remove his hoodie and lie rested on his back. Jungkook almost thinks he didn't hear the hoodie part clearly but you repeat it twice and he doesn't hesitate to take it off without any questions asked.

You don't let any thoughts get to you. This was no time to get distracted but Jesus, he is zipping down the hoodie in front of you. Slipping down the sleeves through his arms revealing his broad shoulders. Sharp collarbones. Muscles flexing as he gets it off. He works out, maintaining himself and looking like a hot meal you wouldn't mind chewing.

Luckily, he was on his skin-tight west. Still dressed. But as if it did you any good. He just looks so handsome. So damn good. As if he's filming an advertisement. Fans fawning over him. The possibility of that happening was sure if he pursued modelling. But again, he didn't, only looking good just for you, for you to admire.

He gets comfortable on his back, drops the hoodie on the chair next to him and waits for your next word. You talk, "I'm going to do a massage for you, are you okay with it?" You don't meet eyes when you say that. Embarrassed and giddy. He doesn't ask you to see him either. Knows you're getting a little embarrassed to do this but solemnly doing it for him.

"Yeah," he answers, and you nod. You get up and he shifts aside so you come and sit beside him. A little hesitant you take a seat next to him, maintaining a little distance.

But Jungkook doesn't think twice and asks you to come closer. Tells you to not get nervous and that it's just you both. But you know that is mostly why you're trying to make a little distance with him. With a bit of sanity, you have left within you.

Cause he was so irresistible. With those puppy eyes he was looking at you, you knew you couldn't walk away now. You are clammed up, hands down. It was an easy task but you weren't able to. Touching him now meant all kinds of things and it made you feel all tingly.

"Hey," you get distracted when Jungkook's finger taps on your hand. "Only if you're comfortable with it, do it." He wants to make you comfortable, not push yourself hard for the sake of him but what he doesn't know is you're too comfortable. Trying to stop yourself from doing something that would take him aback.

"No, I'm good." You whisper and go for his hand. Pick it up and rest it on your lap. He watches you press your thumb on the lower part of the palm and give it round massages.

He doesn't say a word. You quietly do your work and he just observes. Wants to know if it is only him who is feeling all butterflies with just this. That the one who wants to have his lips again on you is only him. Resisting himself.