Chapter 2

After getting home I sat in the yard with my gorgeous new puppy who played excitedly chewing on grass and even taking a nap in one of my flower pots.

(Ps this is my actual puppy, her name is Princess)-I sat down watching the puppy bound around in her own little world, grabbing my phone to text Jimin and hoping that he was off work or some how able to reply

-
I sat down watching the puppy bound around in her own little world, grabbing my phone to text Jimin and hoping that he was off work or some how able to reply.

Phone: Y/N
Hello it's the girl from the pet shop, Y/N

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
Hi, I get off work in a couple of minutes

Phone: Y/N
Ok

I sat there anxiously waiting for him to get off of work so that we can talk more, I'm so nervous I don't even know what to say!

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
It's the puppy girl! 😂

Phone: Y/N
Yep and it's the cutie pet shop worker

I sent not realising what I had typed in until it was to late. OMG he's going to know that I am really attracted to him, ughhh why so soon I'm so stupid that was so random and weird.

Just as I was freaking out I got another text message 'Ding'. I grabbed my phone that was sitting comfortably on my lap, almost throwing it trying to look at the message quickly in a panicked state.

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
Awww you think I'm cute, that's sweet 😊

I sigh in relief reading the message, now how do I reply.

Phone: Y/N

(Sorry I can't add an image for some reason it won't load to publish if I have more than 1 image.)

Image sent

I decided to send him a photo of the adorable puppy he recently sold me from the pet store to let him know she was doing alright.

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
Do you want to hang out in a couple of days?

Phone: Y/N
Sure, were at?

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
At a cafe near the pet shop, we can duck into the pet shop and get some more pet things like more toys and stuff to

Phone: Y/N
That's sounds great, I'm so excited

Phone: Jimin cutie ❤️❤️❤️
Ok I better go and make dinner baiiiiii 🥟

Phone: Y/N
Baiiii ☕️

We ended texting and began making dinner for me and the puppy, I'm so excited for this "date".

The rest of the week went smoothly and soon it was time to get ready for the cafe date with Jimin, the cutie from the pet shop.

God he's cute and sweet and so so nice.

Author note:
Sorry this chapter was a little slow the date will be met chapter, I sense some chemistry.

Let me know what you think feedback is always appreciated. I'm doing short and sweet chapters hope you enjoy.

Word count: 446