The Clash at the colisem

The sound of over 20 Race Cars pounded the city of Angles.  Drivers racing for every little inch of space on a race track the size of a football field was incredible to watch and feel. The roaring and the pounding gave me and my little body a unbelievable experience. It felt like the ground was shaking. My dad was stunned by the pure power the cars had as well. There were so many different things going on at once, it was hard to keep track of. So many drivers pushing themselves and there equipment all at once was insane to me. I was in pure shock.

        In the middle of the race. The yellow flag went out. I was confused because know one had crashed and there was no debris on the track. However, I soon realized that it was the mid-race concert thing that's they had decided to throw in there. It was annoying because it was in the middle of great and awesome racing, however pit bull being there was something I couldn't say wasn't a great experience. During this time me and my father would take the opportunity to get some dinner, primarily, hot dogs. I was truly having the time of my life.  Luckily, the racing came back in stellar finish.

The 21 car was leading with the 9 and 1 following not too far behind. The excitement and the overall atmosphere of the track was almost indescribable. With the down of the white flag, the drivers raced as if there lives depended on it. The 1 car got behind the 21 and nearly turned him around going into turn 3, however, it was all in vain as the defending series champion Kyle Larson won. The absolute joy I got from his win was incredible.

When I got home I had dreamed about the event. The roaring of the engines and how Larson won. Something about it was calling me, it was a feeling that was never their before. It wasn't a want, it was a desire. I desired the glory. I desired the honor. It was something that was so clear and yet only now I realized it. I desired to win, I desired to be the best. I had to be the best! My confidence and pride being unchallenged. I was bold form here on out. I went school the next day feeling like a champion.

Authors Note-
I wanna thank 118_studios for letting me use his character Max as the narrator..