21: Mori-Teacher Interview

"Make sure you dress respectfully." Mori said as he buttoned up his shirt. 

Taiya rolled his eyes. "Its not like they care." He replied, fiddling with his Chanel earrings. 

"Are you serious right now?" The man asked, exasperated. "Take those out and put in something normal.". 

"What's wrong with them?". Taiya furrowed his brow, clearly annoyed. 

"You know what's wrong with them." Mori shot back, "We're trying to pretend we're normal, normal teenagers don't have earrings that expensive.". 

"They're not that expensive." Taiya defended. Mori raised an eyebrow. 

"How much did they cost then?" He inquired. 

"Okay, first off they were a gift from a director, I didn't actually buy them." Taiya began. Not promising. "About ¥1240408.10." He admitted reluctantly. 

"Normal kids don't have that kind of money!" Mori said, hoping that just once he would get through Taiya's thick ass skull. 

It appeared not, because the teenagers next words were. "Its not like I don't have more expensive ones. The new ones were like, ¥5192406.00.". 

Mori felt like he was about to pass out. That was someone's salary! For an entire year! On one pair of earrings! 

"Hey don't look at me like that. I got them because Han-gyeol wanted to get matching ones and its always good press for idols to look like they're billionaire CEOs of whatever." He defended. 

"Take the earrings off and put them in a goddamn safe or something." Mori instructed. Was he sweating? Was it hot in the apartment? Should he adjust the thermostat? Fuck he was going to pass out before they even got there. 

"On it. Back in the shoe box under my bed they go.". 

"Kid you're gonna give me a damn heart attack." Mori sighed. "Remember, we're a nice normal family. I'm your parent's friend who took you in so you could attend U.A. Stick to the story.". 

"Relax." Taiya sighed, "If there's anything I'm good at its acting.". 

----------- ------------ ------------ ----------- ----------- ------------- ------------ 

Vlad observed Tachibana and his guardian in the halls of U.A making their way towards him and Aizawa, in the teacher's office. 

He had seen a lot of guardians in his years as a teacher, none had looked like Mori. Not only was he about ten years younger than they usually were, his look was a little...unconventional. 

Now in dress pants and a white button up he looked perfectly fine, but Vlad had seen him in a t-shirt and shorts and knew just how many tattoos were under that polished exterior. 

Also, the man was undeniably gorgeous. He had sharp features and tanned skin that contrasted well against his black hair and eyes. 

God and here was Seikijiro, admiring someone who couldn't be more than 25. 

He sighed heavily and leaned back into the teacher's combined office space. "You sure you're going to be able to handle this interview, Aizawa?" He asked. 

The other man sighed heavily. "I'm able to handle anything." He replied, "Even Tachibana's family.". 

He was not at all equipped to handle Tachibana's family. 

After all the talking in circles and strange anecdotes, he finally got the story straight.