ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 ★彡

Start from the beginning

"I was thinking about how they were able to get in, and I'm sure they got in the same day the press got in." You looked at Thirteen, hoping your theory was correct. "Well... you see about that..." Todoroki spoke up before Thirteen could finish. "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." Everyone started to get more nervous. "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." he walked to where you were now standing. "This surprise attack was carefully planned, with All might as their goal."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors." Mr. Aizawa looked back at Kaminari. "You, try contacting the school with your quirk, too." He began trying to come in contact with the school. "Mr. Aizawa, are you really planning on fighting all these villains by yourself?! Even if you can erase their quirks... Your fighting style is capturing after the enemy's quirk." Mr. Aizawa looked back at Midoriya. "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving them to you, Thirteen." And with that, Mr. Aizawa jumped into battle.

Everyone but you and Midoriya began to run to the exit. You were both watching Aizawa easily take down multiple villains in just a few seconds. Todoroki noticed you weren't beside him. He looked back and furrowed his brows. "We have to go, Y/n. You too Midoriya." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him. "Sorry, I was distracted by amazing Mr. Aizawa is." 

You were all almost at the exit when the purple villain appeared out of nowhere again. "I won't let you." Todoroki placed his arm in front of you as you all came to a sudden halt. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. High School." You got closer to whisper in Todoroki's ear. "He has some kinda warping or teleportation quirk. Looks like our chances of escaping are slim. Even if we got past the exit, he could just appear in front of us again. We might have to fight." he nodded. "Right. They won't leave us any choice."

"We will not stop until All Might takes his last breath. But, he's not here. Was there some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Thirteen was getting ready to fight the villain when Bakugo and Kirishima jumped up to attack him. God those idiots! Is jumping straight into battle with a plan all they do?!  Bakugo's quirk caused a huge amount of smoke in the air. "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima was cocky after their attack. The smoke cleared and the villain was still standing. (or floating? idk) "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! move away you two!" The villain's purple cloud came at everyone. "My job is to scatter you all, and kill you!" Instinctively, Todoroki held you to his chest and tried to cover you two from whatever the villain was trying to do. Dammit, I can't see a thing! you thought.

Eventually, you felt like you and Todoroki were transported somewhere else. You both open your eyes and see that the villain put you guys in the landslide zone. "Are you okay, Y/n?" you nod. "Yeah, are you?" He nodded as well. You slowly began to realize the position you and Todoroki are in and your face started to heat up. "Um... Todoroki?" he hummed and looked down at you. He slowly realized the same thing and quickly let go. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." he cleared his throat, not sure what else to say. "No, no it's fine!" It was starting to get a little awkward, but it quickly went away when you heard a noise coming from farther away. 

You slid down and you saw one of the villains that came out from the warp villain. "Just some kid, this'll be easy." He said with a cocky smirk on his face. You scoffed and threw him up against a wall with your water, easily defeating him. "Not so cocky now huh?" Todoroki came to where you ran off and saw a villain slumped up against a wall. "How did you even hear him?" You chuckled. "Being raised by Keigo gave me heightened senses like him. I can hear anything." You walked up to the villain and held him up from his collar. "I know there's more of you around. Let's make this easy for all of us. Tell me where your little friends are hiding." He looked scared but he didn't give in. "Fine then, we'll do this the hard way." You dragged him back to where you and Todoroki were warped to. "You might feel a little cold, bye bye!" you smiled at the villain