Liked by tiffany.josephh and 100,500 others
masicka  Mi Bad From Mi Born, Bad Weh Mi From
....more
View all 525 comments

Hotties down alyuh. Shame killing me at the moment.

I continued scrolling until  I started to feel drowsy. I plugged my charger into my phone and turned on my side and closed my eyes. In a couple of minutes I was knocked straight out.

-5 hours later-

"ZOIE," I jump out my sleep when I heard my name being called repeatedly. I opened my eyes to see my mother standing at the door looking vex.

"So you not hearing yuh flicking phone ringing girl?" she questioned me with her hand on her waist.

"You always have that phone ringing loud, loud and you sleeping through it, leaving it to wake up everybody but you," then she bust one long, hard , stink steups and walked out my room.

I wanted to answer she back so bad eah, but meen able with the bloody mouth she go give me.My nice, nice good, good lip cya get buss up again. She do enough of that when I was small.

I turned my phone on and checked to see who was calling me. I saw that it was Jada and was about to call her back, when a WhatsApp message from her came through letting me know that she was going to start to get ready. I looked at the time and saw that it was Half 10.

I thought she say she wanna leave by 11? Hoes could never organize on time boii.

Says the young lady that now getting out of bed.

I laughed and stood up. Scratching my nipples a little bit, I bent and neatened my bedsheet a little bit.

I didn't even know what to put on, or how to style my  locs but I'll probably just leave it down. Knowing how hot Silhouette's does be, that might not be the best option but I'll figure it out by the time I done bathe and thing.

I took off all my clothes, connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker, wrapped my hair up under a shower cap and went to handle  my hygiene. As I brushed my teeth, I contemplated what to wear.

After I bathe, I dried my skin and used my cocoa butter grease and cream on it one time

I don't play about my nice, clean skin at all.

 I threw on my favorite black bra and opened my cupboard and stood up in front of it, contemplating what to wear, while singing along to the Skillibeng that played in the background.

I look over all my options before pulling out a black, short, spaghetti strapped dress. I didn't wear no panties cause honestly who like to wear panty? Not I.

I put some extra cocoa butter on my legs and thighs and then slipped my foot into my black Air Jordan 6 retros.

I opened my jewellery case and  putted on the big link chain that fit snugly against my neck, courtesy of my cousin. My teardrop earrings hung from my ears, with gold stopper earrings in my other four piercing holes and a big, slave band adorned my right wrist.

I stood up in front my mirror and wrapped my hair up into a large donut bun on top my head applied my fluffy lashes I bought from Pennywise. I applied an obnoxious amount of lip gloss on my lips and smiled in the mirror.

Lip gloss does make me feel like such a bad bitch eah

  I took up my black mini Teflar bag and dropped $1500 in it along with some bounty tissue paper, lip balm and my ID card.

Nobody not going and shine me up for only having a lip balm in my purse na. I not able with the embarrassment thing at all.

I checked my phone to see if it done charge and called Jada to inform her that I'm ready, and she understood what I meant when I said that.

She had 15 minutes to get her before I take off my clothes and go and sleep. So she better  organize she self.

I took off the light in my room and walked out in the living room to see my mother and father lying down on a mattress on the ground.

Could someone please explain to me why these people does leave they whole room to come outside to lie down on the floor.

"Ma alyuh I making a move with Jada to come back."

Dad turned and saw my dress and I immediately saw his face turn up in disapproval.

5..4..3...2..1

"Child of god?"  he paused his movie to lecture me.

I had a whole bunch of tattoos and piercings that my father didn't really care about but somehow he drawed the line at my clothes. 

Just in time I heard the car horn outside and immediately thanked god for looking out.

"Later, love you," I kissed them both on their cheeks and walked out.

I walked down the driveway and jumped into Jada's Nissan Bluebird.

"Hey sister girl," I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Wassup mama," she called me by my nickname and then we were off.

*************************************************

. I can't wait for alyuh to meet my male lead and to witness how utterly explosive they are together. Talk bout bachanal we have here loading up. I TO FUCKING EXCITEDDDD ALYUH!!!

.We dress way different to Americans so if any Americans reading this and find she dressing weird, this is how we dress down here. We is the original hotties.

. I have finished writing this book, so I am currently going through and just editing and fixing up so as I edit a chapter, I'll upload it, some chapters are 5,000 words and counting so some will take some time to edit. Please bare with me.

. ANYWAYS GO READ THIS AMAZING, STEAMY JAMAICAN ROMANCE WRITTEN BY  IT IS WELL- WRITTEN AND WELL THOUGHT OUT. SHE IS AN AMAZING SOUL WHO DESERVES FOR HER BOOK TO BE IN THE TRILLIONS. GO SHOW MY FELLOW CARIBBEAN BADDIE SOME LOVE.

. SHOW SOME LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING.