He lets out a breath before looking up at Rome and I can't see his face.

All of a sudden Rome jumps up and attacks Alec into a hug.

" FINALLY! YES YES YES! "

" GUYS GET OUT HERE! ALE ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND! " Rome shouts.

I smile and Quinn looks at me, smiling back.

"We can be single together." he laughs out.

" Indeed, let's make a pact? " I say holding my pinky out.

"If we aren't married in our early 30s, we will get married and live happily ever after." 

" Absolutely. " he says intertwining his pinky with mine.

I pick up Ivy and give her a couple of kisses while tickling her foot.

We open the door before walking out before hugging the guys, congratulating them. Rome is practically gleaming with joy as Alec looks at him in awe.

We all sit down on the couch and I begin to play matchmaker.

" So guys, I think Xavier is a perfect match for my friend Maya. I can't necessarily explain it unless y'all meet her but I think that they'd really hit it off!" I say excitedly.

Ivy is sitting in my lap babbling and I look down at her.

" You think it's a good idea? See Ivy thinks it's a good idea. " I say with a boop to her nose.

" Well if little squish thinks so then we do to." Quinn says and the guys nod in agreement.

" Perfect! We just have to get them together somehow, I just know they'll hit it off and then voila! Marriage! "

" Slow down now." Quinn laughs out.

I look at the time and like clock work Ivy makes grabby hands towards my boobs.

" I'm going to feed and bathe Ivy. Y'all are welcome to stay! " I say before taking Ivy to her nursery and feeding her. After she unlatches I burp her and pick out the onesie Jasper got her to sleep in.

I blow out some bubbles and she laughs at them before clapping.

" Can you say mama? " I say with a smile.

She begins to babble and attempts to blow spit bubbles.

" Perfect." I say with a laugh.

I get Ivy ready for bed and lay her down. Grabbing her monitor, I decide to check on the guys.

I see that everyone decided to stay as Rome and Alec are in the guest room and Quinn is on the couch snoring.

I take a shower and lay down before calling my grandma to tell her goodnight , but it goes straight to voice mail.

Odd?

" Hey grandma, I just wanted to say i love you and goodnight. Call me soon! " I say before hanging up.

5 PM
Friday , September 2nd

Tonight is going to be a bit chilly , so I take that into consideration as I get ready for the football game.

" The red one! " Leo points.

Im currently holding up different turtlenecks to my chest to figure out which one is better. 

" I agree , plus their colors are black and red." Julian says.

" Julian says