The One Who Suggests

To say Felix hated school, it would be an understatement.

He DESPISED school. The place is full of gold diggers left and right, people who would throw you out in a split second

Felix transferred to Françoise DuPont during his third year of high school. His mother was having a business trip to Paris for some time and since Felix didn’t have friends in New York, she signed him up for this school until he finishes his lycée

Once he set foot on the school, people looked at him weirdly, well...maybe it was his questionable clothes, they clearly showed rich boy and that he wasn’t from this school.

He could hear the annoyingly loud “whispers” as he walked to the principal’s office

‘He looks like a model, do you think he is one?’

‘He looks like he has money, maybe we should try and befriend him!’

‘He looks like Adrien, oh my gosh I’m going to faint if we have two handsome models at our school, it’s like we hit jackpot!’

He sighed as he finally reached the school’s principal’s office.

Around 45 minutes of not important information later

Felix finally walked upstairs to his class, his head hurting from the goody-two-shoes principal, his way of lecturing teen-agers was in such a way it felt like he was in kindergarten again. To be fair it kinda was the same, he was in a strange place full of people he could sense had bad intentions, so he just rubbed his temples and opened the door to see a very loud class split in two parts.

The front side, he spotted the other blonde guy the whispers were about, Adrien Agreste, his cousin.

Oh boy, did that not just make this whole thing even more irritating.

The front side had much more people in comparison with the back side, the back side was formed of five people.