•°'World stopped spinning '°•

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Looks like my seats are also booked, preoccupied by some unknown men in suit different then the Gunmen.

" Where is Jimin? " A deep husky voice said, must be the tall guy standing at the window blocking the only way that air can circulate from this room. ( Jizz Y/n you didn't even bugged , that deep voice sent chill down me, if I were you I definitely would have passed out by now // it's fine authornim, you made me brave anyway * wink* )

" How could I know? " I questioned back as if I'm not at the gun point.

The man in the suit turned, roaming his burning gaze on me. That's not effective for me at all, but for the others here, I returned a challenging gaze as well .

" What do you mean?  he was here , wasn't he? " Another voice  stated , a little softer.

They all look at me with suspicious eyes except one, no it was suspicious case but also mixed with something else ; may be fair?

" Look ! Let me clarify you. "
I directly looked into his eyes that looked very concerned , maybe he was also Moon's lover or something .
" One man came here claiming he has family relation with Moon , that is your Jimin - and took him with them. That's it ! after that he didn't contact me if they arrived safely wherever they were heading to. "

" And you let him go?"

" Then what th-  what am I supposed to do?
He wanted to go ! and I let him go. I'm not his mum or dad to prevent him from meeting his lover. "

" You didn't thought about his safety at all!  You didn't ask him for his identity or something ? what is stupid girl. "

" He showed all evidence earlier , then I believed in him! and excuse me whom are you calling  stupid? "-
I got stuttered.

Loud gun shoots where hard from outside. The armed men started running outside.

_______________________________________________________

Hoseok pov.

The information of Jimin being captured by a young lady, that has a child, came to Headquarters and now we are at the door steps of that capturer.

This place is small and no neighbours to disturb,  very good place to hide someone, but I doubt it's true - though our Spy never gather false information.

I saw the young ladies picture in the files . She looks young , can't believe someone this beautiful can have a man captive.

Taehyung is Furious . He looks calm but I know it's peace before the storm.

One guard went to the door and knocked on it .
yes ... our manner knowing guard.

No one did answer.

He held the door knob, twisted it and the door slides in . Who can be this careless after having someone captive?  Now I started out our Spy's information.

Nobody said anything , we all entered one by one through the small door and took our seats on the small cheap sofa as if we own this place. The place is small yet beautiful.

I was busy admiring the place when a serious issue hit my nose.

Fuck!

My mate is here. Nervousness started taking place in my confident heart . Then the lady showed her face in real , ' my mate ' .

My heart started pounding seriously,  I ried to hide my fear. But shit . She can't recognise me. That f****** cause ! I hate my life more than anything.

I tried to control my emotion . She is beautiful . What was her name _ yes _ Y/N .

She looked termarised, it must has shocked her seeing so many - maybe she thought of as gangsters or something - in her house, that surely was unexpected for her .

Her eyes scanned the whole room , no even for a second she realised her mate is also here. My useless life.

" Where is Jimin? " Taehyung asked in his criminal scaring voice.

My girl is brave, she didn't showed any hint of fear.

" How could I know? " It amused me at the same time tensed  me looking at her confidence self. She is going to get in trouble. I looked at Taehyung for his reaction . He slowly turned around and that gaze ...

" What do you mean ? He was here, wasn't he? " I asked  interfering their conversation. Love please don't fight with Taehyung, you don't know him.

I can't even plead through eyes now. Then she started explaining . The conversation goes on . For ones she even almost cursed at us. And now the two most stubborn people I know , started arguing over their sanity.

I look at the members who are enjoying the drama. Jungkook didn't open his mouth till now . They stopped in the middle . We all heard gun shoots from outside . Something is not right . Can it even get any worse than it already is ? Our man ran outside fixing their weapons.

I don't know how is the situation outside but the motherfucker whoever came to fight at this time did the worst mistake of their life .

I took one last glance at Y/N and ran outside . I don't know anything now but I must protect Y/N .

I hope Yoongi was also here. He will be so so happy.

I joined my man in the field.
Why does these Enemies looks so familiar ? I know them but , who are they? for whom do they work?

Ugh...leave it. It's not that important right now. I dodged their moves, the most useless moves.

one came -

two came -

Three came -

and that was so easy .

Shit Y/N ! she came down the stairs but why she is moving towards the left from where I am standing? and that waste material in the name of Wolf of the  rivals aimed his gun towards her . I know you her moving figure isn't stopping any time soon . I picked my gun and without wasting any time

_ shoot _

And.....

Is that yoongi? ...

- Y/N -__________

" LILY! " -

The world stopped spinning.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long..

I'm going to end this book tomorrow and may start the 2nd season after one month.

Let's talk about it... Some other day.

Now byy good night.