Chapter Three: The Polish Woman

Y/N couldn't focus at all. She was too busy day dreaming about Damon actually being her math teacher! She had never been very good at math, but, with a new sexy hot teacher she was sure she would do all right. "RINGGGGGGG" the school bell rang. Class was over. Damon called out "Y/n, I would like to speak with you after class." y/n was embarrassed, but excited because... she got to see damon alone... After everyone left the class she skipped up the front of the class. "Hrmmmmm I really have to pee. This is bad!!" Y/n thought to herself. She was almost about to piss her blur-themed pants. "You wanted to speak to me Proffessor Damon??"
"Yes, I would like you to stay after school for detention. Lashing out at other students is not acceptable. And also... it looks like you pissed your pants." y/n was stuck staring into his warm eyes that she didn't notice she pissed her pants! "Oh... oh no, I promise this doesn't happen a lot." She was lying. "Don't you worry love, it happens to everyone. See?" He pissed his pants as well. "Now we are matching." He winks. She blushes and runs out to go meet with her best friend to tell her all of the news.

Y/n was looking everywhere for her bestie. Her best friend was a polish girl who only spoke nonsense. After a long time of searching she finally spotted her! The only one with a tattoo of a heart with "Blur" in it on their shoulder. "Karaluchy pod poduchy!!" Nesko said. Y/n looked at her with the biggest smile and said "I have SO much to tell you." Neskos expression changed from happy to excited. They walked with each other to get some lunch from the cafeteria. Today the cafeteria was selling dried cabbage. "HEY BUTT CAKES" , It was the bully from earlier, " I heard you got detention. Thats what you get for making fun of animal jam. You loser." he crawled away on all fours, leaving a stench of old cottage cheese and vegimite. Nesko looked at y/n "Holy karaluchy! What was that about?" y/n looked at nesko and said "You don't want to know" They sat down for lunch and ate their cabbage while y/n started to tell Nesko about her day. Nesko got so excited she started barking out of pure joy. "ROFO ROOF WOOF AROOO ROOF FOROFO" Y/n tried to calm her down but she couldn't. So she threw a rock at her head. Nesko about to pass out from the head trauma said one last thing. "Im suoersleep gudnight princes" and passed out.