Chapter 2

When he felt the weight on his back suddenly gone, he opened his eyes and saw that the tails and ears disappeared. Naruto having lost his balanced fell onto the very messy floor.

Oh, Ew! Had no one ever told the boy that he should keep proper hygiene?! Naruto grimaced as he sat up, removing something decisively disgusting. It was wet, soggy and smelled vaguely like a tomato. Yuck! Of course, tomatoes weren't the problem. The problem was the fact that the tomato had been on the ground, it seems ages old and smells so very old.

Naruto glanced around, wincing and wrinkling his nose at the mess that was in his new room. He did not want to live within a pigsty. Mind made up, Naruto got to work. And within hours the place was shiny and spotless. Filthy clothes in the washing machine and trash bags are thrown away. Naruto was quite happy to note that the real Naruto hadn't yet gotten anything orange. Thankfully. There was just no way that Ayumu could go around wearing such a nasty shade, it was just too bright...Orange and yellow in general...was just a tiny bit too much.

Naruto sank to his knees eyeing the clean apartment with satisfaction. Before sighing, running small child-like hands through his hair. There was no doubt about this...this was his new reality and he would never return to his old world. Ayumu surely would think her family and friends would be missing her when they know about her pass away.

Ayumu wasn't really know how to make friends since she was too shy to talk to stranger but if someone tried to talked to her first, there would be the spark of friendship. But it depend of what kind of people she decided to be friend with, she didn't want to make friends with people she honestly didn't – couldn't like.

Naruto sigh again, there was no use in trying to be like the old Naruto, but even though he was inside of a new body, the old personality had already settled and replaced a few quirks of his own. Naruto had a feeling that pretending to be a ball of sunshine would be as easy as breathing. He was happy that his main quirks remained though, otherwise the apartment would be a right mess. The thought made Naruto wrinkle his nose.

Yeah. Okay then. Naruto inhaled deeply feeling calmer and much better. Not having noticed the turbulence that had been creeping up on him, nor when it settled.

First thing first, he needed to make a list of things that he had to do. Naruto bite his lip, only to grin when he remember the present jii-san had left him for his birthday. A stack of papers, brushes and ink. Naruto bolted straight toward the drawers and carefully took his writing equipment out. Spreading them out on the futon mattress.

*Learn about chakra and basic of ninja
*Open his chakra coil so he can start to train
*Find information on Uzushiogakure
*Fuinjutsu (sealing jutsu)
*Kage Bunshin (shadow clone)
*Ninja in General
*History
*Hokage
*Make friend with the nine tail fox

What to do:
*Go to the Library
*Find books on Uzushiogakure
*Talk to the librarian into 'teaching' me to read and write (since there was tails in his shadow to look after him, he can't make it suddenly that he can read or even write)
*Learn as much about everything before joining the academy
*Protect those that had brought old Naruto joy.

Naruto smiled softly. It was mostly just a list, scramble as it may be. But it was there. And Naruto did not want anyone to find it. So he should probably destroy it as soon as he could. His goals were there at the very least, thankfully. He sighed, Naruto liked the fox, so he wanted to be his friend. So do Ayumu, since she like furry animals. He also wanted the fox to be happy. Being angry all of the time must be upsetting, sad and lonely.

But he would have to wait until he had way to speak to Kurama. Peacefully too. Naruto yawned and glanced at his alarm clock only to be still in shock.

00.00