⋆.˚eid fitr + fang bday special ⚝

Happy Eid-ul Fitr and Happy Fang day y'all!!

To explain, Eid-ul Fitr is on the 10th/11th of April and Fang's birthday is on the 13th so I decided to make them in one chapter!

To make it fit the plot, let's twist some things here and there.

In this story, Eid-ul Fitr will be on the 13th, which will overlap with Fang's birthday. Is that clear?

Then let's start!

"ABCxyz" = Japanese
"ABCxyz" = English
"ABCxyz" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
ABCxyz = Character Card
ABCxyz = Voice over
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

=================

"Beep, beep!"

Two beeps of his alarm was all it took to wake up Fang. He was awake, but hadn't moved a single muscle, still lying on his bed.

Today was the day.

Today was his birthday.

Contrary to popular belief, Fang has never once forgotten his birthday and has always loved them. Well, until he met the rest of Kokotiam that is.

He LOVED receiving the attention one usually gets on their birthday. He also LOVES getting presents.

And of course, the highlight of everything; the carrot cakes, carrot cupcakes and carrot snacks.

He was so excited. What had his friends prepared for him this year he wondered.

He got up, looking for his phone. After a few minutes of struggle, he managed to find it and checked the time.

12.00AM
Saturday, 13th April

Okay. So maybe he was a little too excited? But in his defence, who wouldn't??

He sighed, putting his phone down. He looked across the room, Boboiboy and Gopal sleeping peacefully in their bunk beds.

You see, the apartment they rented out was rather small, only having 2 bedrooms. Of course, the girls shared a room and so did the boys.

Both Yaya and Ying slept in bunk beds that Gopal had made from a futon, with 4 sticks at each corner to act as a pillar and on top of that was another futon.

After all, Gopal can't change something small like a table to a bunk bed. The things he changes must be of the same size as what he is going to change it into.

And so, that was the logic they used to make bunk beds for the Y&Y duo, Boboiboy and Gopal. Fang got a single (as in a single bed) because they ran out of sticks and there was no need for another bunk bed anyway.

Both Ochobot and Cattus slept on the floor anyway. Well not on the floor but they have their own "beds".

None of that was really important at the moment though. Fang off his bed and crept slowly towards the door.

Now. What was he going to do in the glorious hours of 12AM you may ask? Nothing.

He WOULD scroll through things like YouTube, Tiktok on his phone. He sometimes researches as well but it was his birthday for goods sake. He wanted to do something different.

[Here's a floor plan that I didn't create but it was similar to what I imagined sooo.... Ignore the sizes btw.