I moaned against her lips kissing her deeper, the tip of my tongue coming out to gently swipe against her bottom lip as she parted them for me, our tongues swirling together in a beautiful need for each other as I slowly rolled her over onto her back, my body resting gently against hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close to her, so close and so tight as if she was afraid to let me go. I pulled my lips away from hers pressing our foreheads together as I did my best to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I fluttered my lids open gazing down at her, small streams of tears leaking out of the corner of her eyes as her lips started to quiver, my own eyes closing as I took in a deep shaky breath before gently meshing our lips together again. She needed me, she needed this and I needed to show her that no matter what I loved her more than anything.

I moved our lips together again slowly as she slid her hands over my shoulders and down my forearms, my hands coming up to grab hers as I slowly laced our fingers together before dragging them over her head pressing my body against hers, wishing that I could fuse the both of us together if even for the moment as I kissed her deeper. She squeezed her hands against mine tightly as our tongues swirled together slowly. I heard her moan against my lips, the side of her foot slowly gliding up my leg before she wrapped it around my waist and started pressing her core against my hard dick.

I pulled away from her lips again, my chest heaving as I pressed soft warm kisses against the water that lay under her eye holding them against her skin for just a minute before moving towards the other side repeating the same actions before gently pulling away from her skin.

"Lacey" I said in a quiet breath. "I love you Lacey and I promise baby that everything is going to be okay" I said watching as my words--although comforting as I tried to make them be--made her lips tremble and her eyes start to water profusely, the apples of her cheeks turning red as she tried her best to keep her tears at bay while she nodded her head slowly against the pillow.

"I love you too Austin" she said through strained breaths, my lips coming to press against her warm tears again as she took in a shaky breath.

I pulled away from her skin, our foreheads resting together again as I gently let go of her hand letting my own travel between our bodies as I slowly ran the tip of my dick through her saturated folds. Her quiet moans--that were beautifully filled with a mixture of pleasure and sadness--making my body tingle as I slowly pushed myself inside of her, my eyes closing and my head falling into the crook her neck as I sat myself completely inside of her. I took in a breath as I lifted my head and traveled my lips up the slope of her neck before pressing them firmly against her ear.

"I love you Lacey" I whispered again before gently starting to move myself inside of her, her hands coming up to rest on my chest before slowly moving them over my shoulders until her arms were slung around my neck.

"I love you" she whispered through tears before I melted our lips together as I slowly and beautifully moved my hips against hers.

I continued to passionately make love to her, my movements slow and precise as our lips moved in a beautiful rhythm, perfectly in synch with each other just like we both were whenever we were together. I let out a moan as I felt her break her lips away from mine, her head turning to the side as I let my lips roam against the warm skin of her neck before kissing over her defined jawline, the taste of salty tears instantly meeting my lips as I took in a shaky breath doing my best to hold back my tears as I gently kissed up the trail that was running down her cheeks.

"Austin" she said quietly, her head turning back towards mine as she looked at me with waterlogged eyes, my hips ceasing for just a moment as I choked back my tears and pressed a soft kiss against her perfect lips.