first kill | 1

The News reporters voice blared out of the TV as I turned the volume up. "The alleged 'Black Fox' Ghoul has stricken once again. Her attacks are growing in the 20th ward, the CCG are sending down there most experienced-"

I turned it down.

"Yeah, most experienced, I doubt that will make a difference, there all bastards anyway,"

I scoffed, I'm the alleged 'Black Fox' I guess I've become popular since of my recent outburst of hunger. Haha, it's so fun to see all the saddest of emotions shine through my victims eyes. They scream like utter fools, 'I'm so sorry!' Or 'I don't deserve this! I have everything to live for!' They have nothing to live for, there all born to die, a waste of breath and memory.

I sighed and turned the TV back up.

"Black Fox's attacks have been mostly targeted at men, we now cross over to Mr. Kaoru Sitiichan,"

I stood up examining 'Sitiichan's' face through the TV, he was very young from what he seemed to know, just my luck.

His dark voice cracked through the screen. "Black Fox has a stereotype personality, her main colour is black, with her hair being a deep crimson and her mask shaped as a fox. Her main victims are middle-aged males between 20-25, yet her body shape is formed of a 16 year old. She has gone by what everyone believes. Striking at 3:00AM every second night."

I shut everything down and grabbed my mask, then walked outside, it seems Kaoru knows everything about me, how fun. I guess my place isn't fancy, a run down corner shop next to a popular place called 'Anteiku', it doesn't get noticed much. But I have heard rumours that Anteiku is a place for Ghouls who can't hunt for themselves, I must admit, it is interesting, but not the place for me.

"Hey, it's Tuesday... Do ya' think that Black Fox will be out to night?"

I turned to the sound of the man's voice. Male, about 21 years old.

"Yeah yeah. Should we get going, it's not safe around here,"

A sadistic smile formed across my face, I placed on my fox mask moving my deep Crimson hair out the way. Show time. I walked towards there shaking voices that were leading into a ally way.

I jumped up in a near by balcony and hanged upside down. This will be fun!