0.8 She Who Came Back

Začít od začátku

"Yeah. We should've slid out of here last night,
live to fight another day." Merle told Rick, his
two brothers sighing at his words as they knew
he was just digging himself into a deeper hole. "But we lost that window, didn't we?" He asked, annoyed that no one would listen to him. "I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now." He added, knowing the Governor and how he ran things in Woodbury but so did the twins.

"We ain't scared of that prick." Daryl told Merle as he walked on the upper level above everyone else.

"Your not the only one who knows how he works, or Woodbury for that matter" Kassiopeia snarked towards the older man, she wasn't a big fan of his- never was to be honest but she put up with him.

Merle smirked in her direction, "well sweetheart, I got more out of it other than an ass' beaten" Kassiopeia narrowed her eyes as they grew darker at the mention of what she endured in Woodbury before muttering something about going to get some air. Mason growled in frustration as he covered his face with his hands for a moment before recrossing his arms, he knew their was no point in going after her right now but he did want to make sure she wasn't doing what he thought she was doing.

Maggie looked over to Mason with a look of concern but he only shook his head in response, Kassiopeia needed some time to cool off but not too much time.  Merle let out a snide laugh at the girls departure, "looks like the little deer has a problem with what I said" Mason started froward slightly in an attempt to reach the older man, but the boy stopped and changed course to stand beside Maggie in hopes of keeping his composure.

"Shut the hell up man" Daryl said as he came to the girl's defense which shocked everyone, Daryl barley knew the girl yet he was so quick to defend her. Merle stuck his hands up in surrender but kept the smirk on his face.

Merle shook his head before looking up at his brother and continuing to talk, "Y'all should he
scared. That truck through the fence thing?
That's just him ringing the doorbell. Y'all might
have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's
got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes
the high ground around this place, shoot. He
could just starve us out if he wanted to." The
man finished, everyone silent at his words,
knowing that he was probably right, after all, he
was the Governors right hand man.
As much as Mason didn't like Merle, he knew that he was right; he and Kassiopeia had seen what the Governor could do close up, who's to stop him from storming into this place and murdering them all? He wouldn't put it past him, this man had problems, and he should not be leading a whole town of people, and even children. No one over there knew who he really was.

And he had no doubt that the Governor would just make more child soldiers, just like him and his twin were to the community.
"Let's put him in the other cell block." Maggie
said as she took a step closer to Mason, not liking the fact that Merle was here after everything he had done to Glenn and herself when he took them to Woodbury and straight to the Governor himself.

"No." Daryl spoke up, "He's got a point." He
said, backing up Merle when no one else would,
not even Jax, who had partly disowned the
man as his brother after what happened at Woodbury. Daryl didn't blame him, Merle was wrong for what he did to the group of four, but he was still their brother, and they shouldn't shut him out because he made a mistake.

"This is all you. You started this." Maggie yelled
at Merle.

"What's the difference who's fault this is? We
need to figure out what we do next." Mason told
Maggie, trying to diffuse the argument not wanting Merle to get his way with the group.